Chapter 22✨

Everyone ate their deserts and started leaving one by one..

Priya was going when Aditya stopped her, " Bhabhi I have some work..Please follow me towards my room.."

Priya nodded and followed Aditya, 'what is so secret that Aditya asked bhabhi to follow him in our room

Priya nodded and followed Aditya, 'what is so secret that Aditya asked bhabhi to follow him in our room..Is he going to backbite about me..?' Mirae thought..

'Lets follow them..' she told herself and went behind them after she sees they have already gone..

She hides behind a pillar and started hearing their conversation..

She also saw that Aditya goes towards cupboard and brings some money.."Bhabhi this is for you..I know you are pregnant and you might be having late night cravings...So keep this and eat whatever you want.." Aditya said..

"No bhai, I cannot..Already you are doing so much for me.." Priya said and tried to decline..

"No bhabhi, if Rahul bhaiya might be alive then he himself would have taken care of you.. And I cannot be present as even Mirae is pregnant and I cannot leave her alone.." Aditya said smiling..

Mirae was shocked, she did not expected Aditya to be so thoughtful and caring...She was again proved wrong by him she smiled looking at him on how thoughtful and responsible he was..

She was again proved wrong by him she smiled looking at him on how thoughtful and responsible he was

"Thankyou so much bhai..It means alott..I am so happy to have you as a brother.." Priya said and started crying..

"Dont cry..I cannot see tears in my sister's eyes.." Aditya said making a pout to which Priya started laughing..

They were both going to leave the room so Mirae again left from that place before she gets caught...

"Aditya is really an angel in the face of a human being.." Mirae thought...

Then even Priya left and they went in their room to sleep..poor Aditya is still sleeping on the floor..

It was 3am in the morning when Mirae got up and she was feeling very hungry.. She wanted to eat Pani puri..

Her carvings were not letting her sleep..She wanted pani puri anyhow at this very moment..

She paced for some time and tried to control, she did not wanted to wake Aditya as he was looking so tired since he worked whole day in office..