Chapter 16✨

Mirae got confused, she has no idea of what would be Aditya's password..

She then tried so many numbers, but none worked..She even tried her birthdate and Aditya's birthdate, but no it did not open..

She then got an idea to try their Marriage date i.e 25/02/2022..

She tried it and  Wualla.. it finally unlocked..

Mirae smiled unknowingly as Aditya kept their marriage date as his password..

She first opened the number saved as Sameer office's chats and it read..

She felt bad, Aditya was feeling giddy as he is not having his meals properly

She felt bad, Aditya was feeling giddy as he is not having his meals properly.. Though she does not consider him as her husband, but she did get married to him, and it is her duty to make him comfortable and take care of him...

Mirae did not replied that man and decided to act as she does not know anything about those messages..

She then clicked on Mala's name and her chats opened..

It was the message in which Mala was requesting Aditya to come at her place for dinner but Aditya denied saying that Mirae had made food

To which Mala replied with a sad emoji and said, 'I will miss your company Aditya..'

Mirae got angry and said,"This Mala is getting on my nerves now.. She is constantly behind my husband.."

"Ahaan husband"..teased her heart..

She smiled and left her food galf eaten and ran to cook again the same tomato rice for Aditya..