Chapter 2✨

Mirae's hands are trembling as she is going to press the doorbell of her parents house..

"Comeon Mirae..You are a strong woman.. You can do it.." she consoled herself but her face was red due to crying and eyes were swollen due to continuous tears.

" she consoled herself but her face was red due to crying and eyes were swollen due to continuous tears

She rang the bell and finally Malti didi opened the door..

She looked at her and said, "Mirae.." and smiled brightly..

But Mirae was not at all interested in all this drama, she wanted to talk to her parents as soon as possible..

"Malti didi, Not now please.."she said her way inside..

She came in and saw her dad sitting in the living room on the sofa and was talking to a man.

She could not see who was that man but from the back pose she understood that he was some employee who worked in his fathers company as they both were talking about business..

"Daddy.." she said as barely as a whisper but due to extreme silence in the house, his father managed to hear her..

Sumit Malhotra finally looked at her and did not believed his eyes..

His princess, his daughter was finally in front of him, but why was she crying so much..

'Did her inlaws kicked her out..? or
Suyash did something..?' were the only thoughts lingering in their brains..

They did not knew about Suyesh's death as they were busy with this deal since morning..

And even that man turned and his eyes finally met with Mirae..

He looked at her and kept looking at her at her as if she was some precious thing which gave peace to his eyes..

But..

Mirae.. She was literally fumming in anger looking at that man.. Her eyes showed hatred... pure hatred for this person..

She decided to ignore his existence which she is doing since last ten years and went towards her father..

"Dad.. I want to talk to you something.." she said looking at her father with hopeful eyes..