Epilogue

It had been days already when the princess of the family departed the so called life, her wake was currently held at their house in Forbes as they know she should be held bound back to her so could home. A home where it wasn't perfect as everyone knows but there wasn't a family that is too perfect there would always be imperfections but it depends on how they manage it already.

_______________________

Two days from now would be the burial of Avery and still greggy who's currently at the hospital due to the accident hasn't also still woken up, all of them we're devastated upon losing the person whom they treasured the most but on the counter part they're also at the peak of how could they say nor explain it to greggy when he wakes up, everyone was hoping for greggy to wake up and have his last glance to his daughter even just for one last time.

Being a father, they may look so strong but we can't lie to the fact that they also have their weaknesses and that is seeing his children suffer and losing one. They may act tough but also they're somewhat hurt and have only the chance to shed tears when they're all alone, as the world expects that man is strong.

________________

Irene on the other hand wasn't getting enough sleep already when she's not crying she would be tulala, if she's not at Forbes she would probably be at the hospital. It's been her routine since her precious daughter passed away, Imelda, Imee, Bong, his two sons together with the rest of the family can't talk to her already. It's either she's avoiding them or not obeying what they said that she should eat and rest, it was greggy only to whom Irene tells all her feelings and cries her heart out.

But the mere fact, irene doesn't care anymore no one knew since that night happened. Irene was blaming herself for what really happened to her and the family, she's taking it as a punishment already.

___________________

Other dimension......

"Dad.... Dad..... Dad....."

Greggy who's unconcious heard someone calling him and it was his precious daughter's voice, he then slowly opened his eyes just to realize why it was so clouded with white colors only.

"Dad.... Daddy..."

Greggy heard again, he then stood up and followed where the voice was coming from. Not long after she saw her daughter happily dancing in a white not so long dress.

"Princess", Gregy tried to call Avery attention which gladly heard as she looked back to where the direction of the voice came from.

"Daddy, Finally you heard meee", avery said in joy as she ran towards her father and hugged him tight which greggy reciprocated.

They started to roam around, "where are we anak?", Greggy asked

"Paradise dad, but you don't belong here but I do already."

"What do you mean anak"

"You need to go back already dad, mom needs you. She badly needed you already dad"

"Anak teka naguguluhan ako"

"Dad you have to go back and continue your life, they're waiting for you. They're all waiting for you to go back na dad it's time for you to wake up"