Twenty

Avery became too busy at school, pile up with activities and as well as paper works regarding some matters and projects for her school. She's overdoing everything and greggy was all aware of it as he always check on gia when he comes home. Greggy as the father always finds time to talk to her and check on her and also remind her there's no need to stress herself too much as they're always gonna be proud of her.

It was already 9 am in the morning saturday, greggy cleared all his schedule as he wanted her daughter to have some break from her school and duties as it was been almost more than a week when avery doesn't have time on herself. On the other hand avery just woke up and she only had two hours of sleep as she tried to finish all her requirements and review some of the projects to be passed to the dean and for approval of the University President, gladly she did so it means she can finally rest and enjoy her weekend.

She's out of her mind when someone suddenly knocks Eventually she didn't notice it, greggy opened the door and saw her, he laugh a little bit as avery was like him when he woke up in the morning.

"Good Morning My princess!", Greggy greeted her and planted a forehead kiss which makes avery go back to her senses.

"Dad!", She shouted

"Looks like you're out of yourself anak ha, you're always puyat na look at your eyebags"

"It's worth it dad, I did finish it all na so meaning I can have my rest already. So Mr. Araneta there's nothing to worry about already, I'll have some time for myself already as you'd said."

"Silly! So can Daddy take his primcess out for a date?"

"Date? Biglaan naman ata dad?", Avery said and laugh

"Ayaw mo? Sige think of it as a reward for yourself since you're putting too much effort"

"Reward? Daddy deserve ko ba yan?", Avery said and laugh

"Ofcourse you deserve it! So can daddy?"

"Can I decline your offer ba dad?"

"No, you can't."

"Naman pala you're asking me pa Mr. Araneta. Shoo na fix yourself and I'll take a bath na din so we can go already"

"Masusunod Ma'am!", Greggy said as he laugh and left her daughter's room.

__________________

As greggy entered the room she saw her wife Irene all dress up.

"Do you have errands to attend hon?", Greggy asked her wife

"Yes hon, there's an emergency meeting at PYSB with kids and I need to be there"

"Is that so sayang I thought you could join us and avery"

"Where hon? Aalis kayo?"

"Yes hon, I just Invited her since she's been too up on her school stuffs"

"Oh just tell me where hon and I'll try to catch up nalang mamaya"

"Sure hon"

"I have to go already, I love you", irene said and kiss her husband.

But before Irene leave she went to her daughters room first to make paalam but sadly avery was currently taking a bath so she just wrote a note on the sticky note, "hey lovee, good morning, sorry mommy can't join you two as I have emergency meeting. Mommy promise to make it up to you hmm I love you, enjoy your day!"