Fifteen

After they eat, they took some photos for a while and afterwards Imelda decides that they'd go back already to the Mansion as to tomorrow would be sunday. They need to have some proper rest as they'd also travel in going back to manila.

Avery was there near the shore looking far away when Liza noticed her.

"Is my baby, okay?", She asked sweetly

Avery smile as soon as she saw it was liza

"I'm good tita mommy just tired"

"I'm glad you and your mommy is okay na."

"I am too tita mommy"

Liza then covered avery with her shawl as she saw avery hugging herself already. She was a bit shock when her hand touch avery's bare shoulder.

"You're hot anak, let's go there I have some paracetamol"

Avery just then abide and follow her tita Liza. Liza quickly get her first aid kit containing some of medicines and thermometer together with bandages and so on.

As soon as liza find it she check her pamangkin temperature as she went to get some bottled water.

"38.2 anak, here drink this paracetamol na and later pag uwi natin let's check again hmm?"

Avery then took the paracetamol and drink it

"Noted tita mommy, thank you"

Avery hug her, not so long after bong came.

"Hon let's go they're all there"

The two just nodded and followed, avery was supported by liza.

Avery hopped to the van rode by them earlier not noticing that Irene was there at the other van waiting for her.

"Hon? Let's go" greggy said which Irene just smiled and entered the van.

The ride was just at peace at everyone was basically tired from that picnic they'd all had fallen asleep, not so long after two hours they arrive at the mansion already.

Avery who's not literally feeling okay already get out of the van and bid her good bye's to the people who's inside the van they rode.

"Mauuna na po ako sa taas, thank you so much for today mama meldy", avery said before she made her way upstairs.

Everyone was in question as they thought the two are okay already, we'll basically they are its just that avery don't feel good.

____________________

As soon as avery got into her room she slammed her body at her bed and covered her whole body with her thick comforter, She got one pillow and put it above her head at it was literally aching so damn bad. Luckily she had fallen asleep after awhile

On the other hand the others also went to their respective rooms also to have some rest, irene was combing her when greggy came out from the bathroom.

"I saw you and avery earlier hon. I thought you're okay na?"

"We are hon, maybe avery is still adjusting and I understand it. Small steps small steps hon can do na as long as I know our daughter given me another chance", irene said and smiled

On the other hand greggy is smiling also as he knows how happy is his wife now, she then suddenly hug her wife from the back which made Irene shock.