Fourteen

Not so long after Irene decided that they needed to go back to their cottage as it was getting dark already, she stood up and lend her hand which avery looked at as she smiled and gladly took it, they're walking hand in hand looking so sweet which was seen by Imelda as she's been waiting for the two since avery left. Luis who's currently taking a photo saw her Grand mother looking from afar while smiling, he then took a snap as he went close.

"You look so happy, la", luis asked. Imelda then look at her grandson

"Who wouldn't be happy apo, look they're both genuinely smiling again.", She uttered which luis then gaze to where imelda was looking out.

And there he saw her mother together with her little sister Avery sweetly walking, as a curved on their faces was visible enough. It was the smile, a smile with no pretentions. A real smile the two lost when they start to break apart.

Luis blinks his eyes many times as he can't believe on what was he just witnessing, "is that mom and avery?"

"They're apo", imelda said as she tapped her grandson's shoulder

Luis immediately took a snap of the two, "finally"

Imelda is really overjoyed as of the moment, she knows everything eventhough no one would tell her. She knows everything that is happening around, she knows how everyone suffered silently upon the losing of one of the great blessing they've recieved. She's aware how Irene and her daughter broke apart since that accident happen, you can't underestimate her. Even silence is something she can figure out.

__________________

As the two were near the cottage already avery saw her Grandmother together with her kuya luis staring at them, she immedialty remove her hands that was clasped with irene as she run.

"Abuuuuu!", She shouted while imelda open her arms wide to let avery hug her.

"You're okay na apo?", Imelda ask softly as they're both hugging each other.

"Yes abu", avery replied whispering next to imelda's ear

Imelda then broke the hug as she caress avery face, "I'm so proud of you, you're too brave like you lolo dad." She uttered and kiss avery forehead.

"Thank you abu, I love you"

"I love you too, apo"

Just in time irene appeared she was greeted by her son luis.

"Bati na kayo?", Luis ask for assurance

"Hmmm", avery just humn as she looks at irene

"We are anak", irene replied as she smiled

"Ayos, ilocos lang pala magpapa bati sainyong dalawa. Abu dapat pala matagal na natin hinayaan si Av magdrive ng car from manila to here para ayos na", luis said

Bigla naman siyang binatokan ni Irene

"Aray!", Luis complained

"Deserve!", Avery said as she laugh

"Paano kung may masama nangyare sa kapatid mo? Pasalamat nalang talaga at nakadating siya ng maayos at buhay dito", irene said