Nineteen

Weeks had passed and it's already enrollment, Avery was accompanied by Irene. Ever since their relationship got better irene tried her best to be always there for her daughter.

"Are you ready lovee?", irene asked her daughter sweetly while they we're inside the car

"Yes mommy, thank you for accompanying me today."

"All for you love"

Not long after they arrived at the school, avery left her mom for a while to go at the registrar office and there she saw her friend Raeven so the both of them asses their enrollment already. Not long after they we're about to go at Irene directions when teachers suddenly spoke to Avery as her being the SSC President Stop for a while, while raeven was just looking far away which made avery nudge her friend.

"Hoy! anong tinitignan mo diyan at para kang nakakita ng multo", avery asked

"OMG! Friend stop me sabihin mong hindi totoo tong nakikita ko ngayon"

"Anong stop you? Kahit kailan talaga Ven hirap mo kausapin"

"Shunga talaga nito e, tignan mo kase e diba that's your mom with that bitch the one you're talking about noon why you choose to stop joining PYSB? Ano na ulit pangalan nun?"

Avery then gazes to where her friend is referring to and there she sees the girl who ruined everything when she was still at PYSB, the person who's trying to steal the spotlight eventhough she isn't worth it. Her biggest rivalry, the one and only Gianna. 

"Oh I remember already, she's gianna tha attention seeker"

"Hoy bunganga mo! Tara na nga"

The two then approach Irene that was currently talking gianna.

"You're here na pala, lovee", irene said as soon as she saw her daughter.

"Do you remember gianna?"

"Ofcourse mom, hello. Nice to see you again"

"Hello nice to see you too again", gianna said and smirk

"So I think I'll be going ahead na po tita para I can process my enrollment also."

"Oh sure go ahead, hija"

After which they made their way out of the campus, Avery still can't believe that Gianna will be attending the same school as her.

"Hoy seryoso! Mag aaral yun dito?", Ven her friend ask

"Narinig mo na nga e tatanong ka pa, ven"

"Ito naman ang sungit, and again let's welcome the kontrabida", ven said

"Hoy manahimik ka nga diyan", avery said and snudge her friend

After a while Raeven first bid her goodbye as her parents already arrived.

_________________

Fast forward.....

Weeks and months flew too fast, Irene and greggy was busy with their own stuffs same as well with their childrens. The rivalry of Gianna and avery had already started since school year started.

Gianna was currently walking at the canteen when she saw Avery with her friend at the other table, she walk closely and poured the juice on purpose on Avery.

"Avery! Are you okay?", Her friend ven asked her

"I'm okay ven nabasa lang naman ang uniform ko nothing to worry about"