Seven

After couple of Hours they're at Manila already, the car rode by Greggy and others went first as Luis car was stuck on the line of traffic along NLEX.

"Kuya sa Dasma muna ako magpapalipas ng gabi, please drop me off there. I already informed Mama Liza earlier."

"But avery--"

"Just tonight kuya I'll go home naman bukas"

"Hindi ka nagpaalam kila mommy and daddy"

"I'll just message them later, kuya. And besides kay Mama Liza and Papa Bong naman ako magpapalipas ng gabi it's not like ibang tao sila"

"Fine, I'll agree for now since I know you don't want to see mom. But avery informed them, call or text them."

"I will kuya, thank you!"

____________________

Irene and greggy was waiting at the living room waiting for luis, xandra and ofcourse their daughter when suddenly a car honk was heard. They both look at the glass window and saw it was luis car, they're both waiting when the door open and revealed Luis and xandra only.

"Where's your sis----", greggy wasn't able to finish his question when his phone chimes and revealed a notification from her daughter.

My princess

Hi dad, I'm at mama liza and tito bong's house. I'll spend the night here, bukas na ako uuwi, tell this one to mom nalang dad for me. I love you!

My Super Dad

Avery your mom and I was waiting for you here, we have to talk about something.

My princess

Bukas nalang dad, I'll go home early tomorrow.

My Super Dad

Okay then wala naman na akong magagawa you're already there, take care hmm. I love you!

My princess

Good night dad, I love you!

____________

"Your daughter went to bong's house, she said she'll be spending the night there bukas na siya uuwi", greggy informed her wife

"Pinayagan mo?"

"No I didn't she just texted me right now, ano pa magagawa natin nandon na siya", greggy faced his son

"I don't have any choice dad and beside siya na nagsabi", luis answered

Irene just then invited them to eat their dinner and afterwards have the rest.

On the other hand Avery and Bong family is enjoying the time they're all spending tonight with so much fun, laughter and teasing. They decided to have a movie marathon at the living area as they lay some mats, comforters and pillows for them to lay down and sleep.

____________________

Weeks had pass and its Noah's birthday already, the relationship between Irene and her daughter haven't change. Irene was trying her best to make it up but Avery keep on declining her offer always telling she's busy with school stuffs, Irene's bringing some snacks every afternoon on Avery's room gladly Avery always eat it which makes irene feel a little bit better.