Three

Sometimes we live in a life changing world, somethings would escalate and turned things upside down not on how we want things to work out. And for the Araneta Family it was an unpredictable happening that would knock the stuffing out of one of their blessing that served as one of their strength, one of the pillars of the house had turned to become one of their guardian angel that would look out for them from afar.

Days, Weeks, Months and Years had passed little noah had finally bid his goodbye to the world as he started his journey on becoming one of the angel God destined him to be, he leave a family that longs for his presence. A mother who cried endlessly, A father who tried to be strong, a brother who consoles and trying to move things out and A sister who longs for him and trying to accept things which left her hanging with the guilt her mother is showing.

Years had passed, 5years of mourning for him. A mother had found an angel she called which she taught save her from the wounded past and cruelty of the world, never did she taught she also left someone. Someone that longs for her for the past years but she wasn't aware as she became selfish? Is that how we should address or she just wanted to have herself fixed?

_________________

Avery woke up at around 8:00am in the morning it's Saturday so she doesn't bother to stand up yet and doesn't have the energy to face another day of suffering, she just stared at the ceiling for a while "Noah, ate miss you so much. Why do you have to hurt ate like this? Ang hirap naman noah" avery uttered while tears are forming at her eyes already. "You're turing 8 this coming July 15, 5 years noah. 5 years na ang nakakalipas at ako padin ang sinisisi sa pagkawala mo, 5 years of living in a suffocated house. House I can't recognize anymore as I can't call it once again my home"

Her thoughts was interrupted when suddenly someone knock at her door and her door slightly open revealed her Nanay Mary, the mayordoma of the house. She called her nanay as Mary stand as a second parent to Avery eversince she was born and for the past 5 years its her Nanay Mary who's been at her side attending Meetings, recognitions, supporting her in her arts contest and music clubs. The only person avery had when she had no one on her side, her crying shoulder and most importantly her dwelling place to rest if she's damn tired of the world.

"Anak, gising kana pala. Bangon na diyan ikaw nalang hinihintay sa baba, kakain na kayo"

"Wala manlang good Morning nay?" She went near her Nanay mary and hugged her.

"Dalaga kana ang lambing lambing mo parin, Good Morning Maganda kong anak"

Avery giggled when she heard it

"Mag linis kana ng mukha mo don hihintayin na kita sabay na tayong bumaba"

"Nay lahat po ba sila nandon?"

"Oo, ikaw nalang wala. Alam ko na yan Avery hindi puwede dalian mona. Hinahanap ka ng daddy mo ni hindi kana mahagilap sa loob ng bahay niyo dahil lagi ka nakakulong dito sa kuwarto mo---"

"Eto na nay, awat na umagang umaga na sermon yan"

"Wag na kasi makulit, dali na pasok na"

Avery just then Follows her Nanay Mary as she can't do anything when it's her nanay already who commanded her, she wash her face already and groom to atleast look pleasant.

"Let's go downstairs na po nay"

Avery clung her hands towards unto her nanay arms as they both exited their room, avery was talking some several topics to her nanay which makes them laugh and giggle until they reached the dining area. Avery face expression suddenly change as she peacefully sitted on her designated sit.