Ten

Continuation...

Avery got down first to get some milk from the fridge when her Nana inang saw her.

"Nakasapsapa paylang apay ta nakariing kan?( Ang aga pa gising kana)", Her nanang inang asked which made avery startle as she was unaware that she was there

"Anak ka ng na---",  she almost cursed. "Nana inang naman kabute ka din ba bigla bigla nalang sumusulpot"

"Mabisin ka? (Gutom ka?)"

"Hindi po nana, bumaba lang ako at nauhaw ako babalik din ako sa pagtulog. Kayo nalang po  kumain nana mamaya na ako pagkagising ko. Salamat", pagpapaalam ni avery habang ito ay nagtungo papaakyat na ng hagdan. Her nana just then nodded and prepared the breakfast for all of them including the drivers.

She drank the one glass of milk as she then lay down and closed her eyes to be back at sleep a moment later she finally drowned herself to sleep again.

____________________

On the other hand the Manotoc-Marcos-Araneta family was already on their way to ilocos they took an early lunch which is at 11am and immediately drove to their destination when they were already settled. It was like a family Vacation na rin for them since it had been quite a long time since  they all gathered together.

It was already 5 in the afternoon when avery finally woke up, She got up from her bed immediately and went to wash her face as she directly went to her closet and picked a white loose t-shirt paired with a brown type short and simple slippers.

She then grabbed her DSLR placed on the table and ran immediately going downstairs She was near the front door when someone spoke.

"At san ka pupunta, haan ka pay nangnangan (hindi ka pa kumakain)" her nana inang ask

"Sa tabing dagat lang po malapit dito sayang po yung sunset nana ang ganda pa naman dito mamaya na ako kakain pagka-uwi ko, mabilis lang ako nay", avery said softly as she went near to hug and kiss her nana

"Oh siya wag magpapa gabi, uwi ka agad", her nana reminded her

"Opo Nana", avery shouted

Avery headed directly to the beach near their mansion, She finds a comfortable place to sit down for her to perfectly get a sunset shot and enjoy it She feels the cold breeze of the wind and the noise it creates.

She opened her DSLR and took a lot of shots when she was finally satisfied she turned it off and placed it beside her as she peacefully just watch how it dissapear from her sight, unbestknown to her there's a little boy who keep on staring at her. Avery glanced to her surroundings when he caught the boy staring at her, she motioned him to come and sit  beside her which the young boy did.

"What are you doing here? It's already late ha sino kasama mo?", Avery started the conversation

"Ang dami mo naman po tanong agad puwede isa isa lang po? Mahina ang kalaban natin", the young man stated which made avery shock and giggled