One

I am Maria Avery Victoria Amelia Marcos- Araneta, the unica hija of Irene Marcos- Araneta and Gregorio Araneta. Sibling of Luis and Alfonso Marcos-Araneta . The only princess of Marcos- Manotoc Family.

"What a beautiful Sunday Morning is it hmm"avery stated as the ray of sun touch her skin.

Avery went up to wash her face and have some gargle as she directly headed to his youngest brother room "Good Morning noah baby"

"Good mowning awe(ate) gawnda(ganda)" little noah uttered as she kissed her ate on her lips

"You're really cute and sweet naman this little boy of the family kaya ate loves you so dearly" avery uttered she kissed noah forehead as she sweetly tell yaya's noah to prepare him already, which the yaya nodded and obliged right away.

Avery then went out of noah room she is heading to the stair already when suddenly someone hug her from the back.

"Hey sweetheart" irene uttered as she placed her chin on her daughter shoulder

"Gosh mommy you will give me a heart attack, bat ka naman nambibigla kita mo asa stair ako e. " avery uttered and pouted which made irene laughed. " Ngayon tatawa tawa ka, kabute ka ba mommy? Kung saan saan ka kase bigla lumilitaw" she added.

"Oh baby I'm sorry, and you're so naughty na. Kung ano ano natutunan mo sa tita Imee mo! And I'm not a kabute sa ganda kong to ihahalintulad mo lang sa kabute? " Irene stated

"Eh? sige na you're maganda na mommy, good morning" avery uttered and went directly to hug and kiss her mom.

"Hindi ka naman napilitan anak sa pagsabi na maganda ako, noh! Good morning too my sunshine, i love you", she kiss avery's forehead and tighten the hug.

"Come mommy lets make the breakfast nalang" avery uttered, Irene nodded and smiled at her while on their way to the kitchen.

__________________

The mag-ina was preparing the breakfast already when suddenly avery asked.

"Today's sunday mommy, are we going to san juan?"

"Yes sweetheart, we'll go there at around 3:30 pm this afternoon or after we eat our lunch outside" irene answered.

"Yes, great. I miss them already" avery uttered, which irene smiled it had been awhile since avery joined them as she had been too pre occupied on her academe and leadership responsibility.

"Good morning beautiful ladies" greggy uttered who suddenly appear as he gave a forehead kiss to his mag-ina

"Good morning Daddy" avery uttered and give greggy a good morning kiss.

"My princess is so sweet talaga hmm don't grow up too fast anak  you're taller than me na soon daddy can't carry you anymore"

"You can't na dad you're too old na baka sumakit pa ang iyong tuhod" avery stated as she laugh looking at her father's reactions whose eyes was widen

"It's good pa anak, daddy can give you another sib--" greggy wasn't able to finished his statement as Irene interrupted him

"Your mouth gregorio ang aga-aga" she said as she glared at her husband