Twenty-four

Video Recordings......

5years ago, year 2018 month of April.

Avery just got home from their house at forbes as she was at San Juan whole day having some Lola and Apo Bonding time, as usual silence welcomed her as all of them was busy with their own lives. She was lying in bed while his feet was leaned on the wall lika an L shape, she was thinking what to do as it was still early to sleep. She then remembered the video cam she had, a gift she recieved from Irene when she was still 5-years old as irene noticed how her daughter was into photograpy and so on. She then positioned herself, "hmn so hello, wala lang I'm just doing this out of nowhere as I don't have anything to do and basically I'm all alone uh huh. So hi mama meldy, I had a great time today spending it with you was really so priceless. Now I know how you make your hair ha so unique talaga such an Imeldatriffic indeed as they said, you're not getting younger by age but by face you're. I know I don't always say this things so uhm maybe here nalang, thank you for always being there for me and for us you're the only one that connected us still. I love you more than I could every say and express, I know you just wanted to make me happy and loved and so am I. I was filled with your love and care, if ever man na mawala ako I want you too look for yourself po. I love you!"

Year 2018, month of June.

"So hi everyone, its me hi I'm the problem it's me kidding! So today is my recognition day and look oh I got so many medals and certificates guess what I'm on the top 1 list again. Today is special but not as special as before, it's only me and my kuya's who attented tge recognition. I hope Mom was there but nonetheless, my kuya's made it more extra special. Life would be miserable without you two, kuya bear and kuya Lulu. Thank you for bring me earlier to the place where I feel peace, ease and comfort, you two always know what I need. Thank you for always looking out for me, I love you both so so much. You two made me feel so happy and love today more extra than regular days I guess? As you're teasing me kase lagi lagi and mess with my hair it's not good kaya hmp!"

Year 2019, month of may.

"So hi little patotie of the family, I enjoyed being with you today. Oh how I love your smiles and giggles, ate may not have a lot of time with you anymore but know that ate love you so much. I hope ate avery really made you happy today, just as promise by me to take you out. Thank you for bringing back the smiles we all once lost, you became the light in our darkest time. I hope one day if you watch it you could understand what I meant, be always a good girl to mommy and daddy ha. Be the daughter mom always dreamed off having kase me I can't be the daughter mom once loved before. I love you phiatot"

Year 2019, Month of november.

"So I'm back to this hella silence eloping house, I had enjoy the one week academic break at Ilocos thanks to my three kuya's and also Tita Mi who did her best to come and enjoyed the plan and supposedky cousin bonding na kaming apat lang well I'm not saying that Tita Mi did ruined the plan, nah just kidding tita mi don't tampo tampo. Thank you for taking me there to have a break as indeed I'm so tired living upon this exhausting life, everything weighs too heavy but you all did made me feel to forget my problems for awhile. How did I deserve to have you, you treat me like your own daughter and sister. It's the first time after way long years that I sleep with so much peace like I don't need to think how am I gonna get up and face another tomorrow, You all made me feel secure omce again, I know how hard you tried to clear your schedules just for me. I treasure you so so much. Love you my own version of three idiots and tita mi"

Year 2020, month of January.

"Today was so wonderful, Dad and I had some daughter-father date. We did all the things I want, we went to my favorite resto eat, we went arcade bought some painting materials and the most exciting of all is when we go to the beach side had some mini picnic along side watching the beautiful sunset. We had some talks and whatever it is dad knows already about it, yung sabi ko dad ha mumultuhin kita if ever. How come dis I deserve a father like, you're the best father every children could ever dream off having one. You're the best definition of how a man dhould act as a husband and father towards his children, you became a great example for me and kuya's on how to be humble and learn to help those people in need. People said you're cruel but for us you're not they just can't see and realize what you're doing is best for them, you're far way too perfect in having to our lives. Thank you for standing by my side dad, I may not say it diretcky but dad you had become my strength. When I'm with you I feel so secured your arms are my comfort, I love you dad always and forever!"