Thirteen

There she saw Irene sitting on the sand while having a stick on her right hand as she's writing? Nor maybe drawing? Someting unto the sand. Avery went close to Irene hiding on her mother's back as she read what Irene just write, "second chance?" It says

"Am I worthy to have your second chance anak?", Irene said within herself not knowing avery was just at her back.

"Paano mo malalaman if you wouldn't ask me diba?", Avery answered back which made Irene startle as she immediately erase what she wrote on the sand.

"Kanina ka pa ba diyan?"

"Hmm not that long tho just on time to read it and hear you say it naman, why you're cursing me ba kanina?", Avery said and chuckled as she saw how Irene's eyes widen

"You're cursing me po ata talaga kanina ha", she added.

"N-no anak, I'm not cursing you and why would I curse my own daughter"

"Hmm I don't know maybe because your mad at me? But Okay I'll give the assurance I believe you hmm but aren't you gonna offer ba na I'll sit beside you? Gusto mo talga gantong way of talking ikaw tinitingala ako baka later you'll be having stiff neck na tas daddy would be mad at me hmm"

Irene then tap the space beside her which avery sitted immediately.

"I thought you don't want me to sit na e, its so malayo kaya sa cottage ang sakit sa paa mag walk"

Irene is just having some glances at her daughter as she's being the meticulous why here daughter is here and why she's being the madaldal and makulit avery now, she's not the avery who'm she always had an interaction at their house.

"Stop with that look, I can still see you on my periphal visions. If you think it isn't true well sorry to say but it is"

"Sorry but what are you doing here?", Irene queried

"Hmm what I'm doing ba here? Ay oo nga pala I don't have sige I'll get going nalang", avery said and was about to stand up when Irene held her hand, avery then playfully smirk

"Kidding, why I'm here basically to talk to you?

Irene just nodded then again silence elope the two of them as no one had the courage to talk.

Avery then gained the courage she first cleared her throat.

"So how are you? I'm sorry I behave that way last time."

"No, you don't have to say sorry anak. I understand, I should be the one telling you sorry for I didn't---"

"Shush, can we stop talking about the past. Aren't you tired of going back and back there? Can we put an end to it already, kase mommy nakakapagod na paulit-ulit tayong bumabalik sa point na yun where in fact we can't do anything about it already.", Avery said as she look at Irene and smiled.

"But I know---"

"Why do we keep on choosing to be at that pace mommy?"

"Kase That day when you said it anak, that's when I know I hurt you big time. I can't Imagine how you keep that for too long"

"Mommy?"

Irene then look at her daughter.

"Hmm"

"Can we just start over again? I don't want us to go back sa time na nagkasakitan tayong dalawa. I know it isn't easy as it is, it would be a hard process for the both of us but can we try, atleast?"