Five

Morning came sophia was the first one to wake up she saw her ate and mom sweetly hugging each which made her giggle and slap her dad to wake him up, "sleep kana muna baby its too early pa hmm".

"Look at ate Av and mommy oh they're so cute", greggy then slowly open her eyes and saw his mag-ina sleeping while hugging each other parang linta na dikit na dikit sa isa't isa.

"Daddy picture mo sila dali para we can show them later, they're so cute oh ngayon ko lang nakita si mommy and ate sleeping together", greggy then stand up as he get his phone on the bed side table and took a photo.

"I already took a photo na po mahal ko, come na let's go inside the bathroom to wash our face", sophia nodded as she clung to her father's neck. Soon after the two went out of the room and headed to the restaurant to order some food for their breakfast.

________________

Irene was the first one to woke up and was shock to see that Avery was hugging her tightly, she look around and found no sign of her husband and also her another daughter Sophia. She look back at Avery and just stared at it's beautiful angelic face "you've grown too fast love, how can my baby turn into this beautiful young lady infront of me. I really miss so many events and happenings in your life, but know that mommy love you so so so much my dear." She planted a soft kiss as tear fell of from her eyes which makes her daughter move and groaned a little bit.

"Good morning", irene greeted her daughter as soon as avery open her eyes. Her daughter immediately broke from the hug as she stood up and run inside the bathroom, Irene chuckled at her daughter's reaction.

"ARRGHHHHHHHHHH!", Avery shouted

"What was that? Bakit siya ang kayakap ko? Gosh! Don't tell me oh please please please no, wag kang marupok avery she's just guilty tandaan mo yan ni hindi mo nga alam if napatawad ka na niya sa kasalanang di naman ikaw ang gumawa. Stop Avery Stop! Tama na ang tatlong taong pagiging maintindihin, you didn't go this far just to break yourself again for her", she said within herself. "Pero ARGHHH BAKIT KASI SIYA ANG KATABI KO?!"

Irene heard her daughter shouting, "marupok din naman pala" she taught as she went close near the bathroom door. "Are you okay anak? Yakap lang naman yon it's nothing to mommy hmm, labas kana diyan"

"Tssss", avery then was her face already and freshen up a bit and went outside the bathroom afterwards.

"Tagal mo naman anak, It's just hug lang naman wala naman mawawala sayo hmm. Is that shout because of kilig ba hmm?", Irene teasingly asked her daughter as she went inside the bathroom but before she closed the door she looked back again at her daughter who's brows is already furrowed.

"Whatever tsk! And it's not kilig no, Why would I be kilig?"

"Kasi you missed it also as how much I miss sleeping with you, don't deny it love."

"No, I'm not. I don't miss it at all, never!", She answered and roll her eyes at her mother. "Don't be such a feeler Maria Victoria Irene, makaalis na nga", she was about to go already when her mother shouted.

"Avery"

"What?! Ano na naman if you'll just tease me stop it already no, I'm not in the mood!"