Eight

"Can you tell her also baby that I miss her so much and mommy is sorry for everything, baka sakaling pag ikaw nagsabi maging okay na kami or atleast she'll give me another chance"

___________________________

Avery glance at her back and saw Irene teary eyed as Irene gaze was fix on her, their eyes met. And their they saw how much sadness, longing and pain had occupied them for years that they both forgot that they should be each others pahinga from the tiring world and each others crying shoulder.

It took about a minute when finally avery had the courage to turn her back and just stared at his brother's tomb. Irene just smiled and went near as she sat down and put the flower she bought at his son's grave.

"Happy Birthday in Heaven Lovee, our family miss you so much already they want to come also and visit you but your mama meldy told me that there is some important person I need to talk to. And the family miss her also too much as I miss her very very very much, sorry mommy wasn't able to protect her hmm just like you ask me to do because she's so maganda and mapagmahal like you said. I hurt her anak, I cause too much pain on her. Can you tell her anak to talk to me na po baka pag ikaw she'll listen and face me na", irene stated as tears started to stream down her face.

Avery on the other hand just remained quiet as she listen and fix her things she stand up and was about to walk away when Irene was attentive enough as she stand up too quickly and hug her daughter from the back, "anak, please lets talk. Mommy can't do it anymore, I need you. I need my baby already my sweetie patotie". Irene stated as she hug her daughter more tightly.

"Let go, please"

"Mommy will not let you go this time anak, let's talk na your ignoring me since that day I didn'----"

"You didn't do it intentionally? I know mom, I know lagi mo naman sinasabi na ganyan diba? When noah died three years ago I thought masakit lang talaga para sayo kaya I'm trying my very best to understand you and everything kaso mali pala ako kase all those years ako ang sinisisi mo sa pagkamatay ng kapatid ko, ang daya mo dun mommy. Nasaktan din ako and I didn't know that noah followed me that night. Maybe its time for you to listen and tell you everything five years is enough mom, i'll tell you everything listen carefully kase hindi ko na to uulitin.", Avery stated still on their position.

Avery started to tell Irene what really happen that night, "remember that night, I told you to look for noah as I need to pee. You nod pa nga noon and kiss me before I leave"

__________________

Flashback....

They're currently at the venue where the grand opening of newly build building offices for their business, everyone is present at the very momentous and great achievement again for the company and Greggy Employees. Everyone was busy entertaining some high class and business partners aside from avery and noah who's just peacefully sitting while munching some sweets.

"Baby, ate need to use the bathroom you stay here muna. You behave", avery told to his little brother noah who's sitting on her lap.

"No, noah want to come"

"You can't baby sa ladies bathroom pupunta si ate hmm, come you stay with mommy nalang"