1. Beginning

"What?!"

You looked at your email again to see if it was true and yes it was. You were getting kicked out of your apartment. You haven't payed it in a month.

"Hmph! It's not my fault I have no money! I am 19 and no parents! How will I be able to pay some stuping rent?" You said out loud.

Another email popped up on your laptop.

You looked and groaned.

"And... now they are telling me to leave," you sighed, and sat on your bed.

"Where will I stay now?" You asked.

Another email popped up.

"Ugh! What is it now?!" You exclaimed.

You looked and it there were two ads. One of them led to a sugar daddy website. And the other was to work in a mansion as a maid.

"Hmm?" You thought.

"Sugar daddy... or being a maid," you said.

"If I go with sugar daddy. I will get paid a lot and get anything I want. But, that means I'll need to have sex with an old man," you said, and you cringed hard.

"No, sugar daddy. Maid it is then," you said.

Time Skip.

"Hey! I can walk on my own! Stop. Pushing. Me!" You screamed, while the manager of the apartment pushed you out of the apartment.

"Can I please just-"

They shut the door before you even completed your sentence.

"Rude," you muttured.

You looked for the mansion on Google Maps and it was far, for you being a couch potato. It was just three kilometers.

Since you had no money to pay for a bus or taxi, you had to walk. You walked, and walked and walked and walked again...

You looked at your phone to see if you were close and yes you were. Your eyes lit and you smiled. You continued... walking until you spotted a huge mansion.

This is the mansion I am going to work in?! Awesome!'

You mentally screamed.

You walked to the front door and knocked, to see a woman greeting you with a smile.

"Hello dear. You must be L/n Y/n. Come inside," she said and you nodded you head.

You walked inside and it was even better than outside!

"Who the hell are you?" you heard someone said.

You looked to the person who said that, and it was a man or boy. Probably in his early 20s. He was wearing a poker look, and that made him look so handsome. Scratch that, super-duper awesome!

"Jungkook be respectful!" the woman said, and the guy rolled his eyes.

"Fine mom," he said then he left, while holding a banana milk bottle.

"That is my son Jungkook. I am Jeon Eunhee, but you call me Mrs. Jeon," she said.

"Yes, Mrs. Jeon," you said as you bowed.