30

(Last chapter!! Thank you for the reads and I will do as much as I could in the gender neutral story! In the past 2 months I got so happy for the 5 reads and I continue to get happy and embarrassed for this bs, I was bored, this is my actual new hobby now, don't enjoy the last chapter.)

3rd POV

After 5 months

Everything in your life has increasingly gone well, you didn't get pregnant, your boyfriend is in love with you, the mansion is growing immature, you all know it.

Jack held your hand tightly while running in the forest, you laughed behind him after running away from a recent murder you watched him commit, fucking hikers. You have gotten used to the whole murdering thing, it isn't pleasing to watch but all the blood spewing out just felt...normal?
"Hey!!" You used your left hand to wave at the proxys using their chill spot, they waved back while Tim just pulled up a finger. He hasn't got used to you, but you don't care. After running for what it seemed forever, you both gasped for air at a spot you two cherished. A lake the pastas used for summer,  but it seemed like a frequent hang out 2 months ago for you and jack.
"Here we are!" Jack grabbed your hip to bring you closer, while you snaked an arm around his waist. Walking to the lake, you both kissed and teased each other with pecks on the neck or shoulder.
"Alright what is this about?" You pushed his face away as he let go to sit down at the end of the dock, you followed by sitting on his lap this time.
"Remember when I first attacked you?"
"Like that wasn't 5 months ago?" You smirked as he sighed looking at the skyline.
"Yea well, it's that kinda anniversary.." He faced you as he snuck in a peck at your nose.
"Ah, thats why we are here?"
"Yes, but I wanted to give you something."
"Oh god- Jack" You whined when he took you off his lap, you didn't get him anything and here he is getting you a gift, you thought the anniversary of meeting each other wasn't important until a year.
"Shhh- shut the fuck up." He grabbed a wrapped item from his pocket inside his hoodie, you punched his shoulder playfully with a laugh.
"Look, you are my first girlfriend. And, I wanna appreciate you for sticking with me even after all the atrocities I did."
"I mean, it doesn't go to me so.." He cupped your hands with one of his as he put the gift in your palms, it had a black ribbon tied around the white wrapping paper.
"Open it, and you'll see how much I truly care for you." He smiled widely as you flushed looking at the size of the prize in your hands, the size of a ring box. You quickly untied and ripped apart the wrapping paper, to show that it is a ring box. Jack opened the top for you and there was a ring, adorned with Ruby stones and a silver ring.
"I kinda stole that.." He coughed out a laugh as you start giggling and crying a bit.
"Jack we have been dating for 5 months, your already proposing?..." You sniffed and wiped your mascara infused tears.
"I'm not proposing, it's a promise ring."
"For?.."
"(Y/N), I want you to be mine forever, even if we die, I want to be by your side. With this ring, I ask you to become your soul mate for this life and then afterwards." At this point, your lips twitched and quivered as he started crying black tears.
"God when did you become good at speaking.."
"Answer me, and well, I am eloquently spoken."
"God yes!!" You hugged him tightly while crying into his bloodstained hoodie, he hugged you back with the same force you are using to hold him.
He pulled away from you and immediately went on his stomach, reaching for something under.
"I have a wine bottle here somewhere, with Halloween cups."
"Halloween cups??" You giggled at his stupidity.
"Yeaaa..wine glasses seem cheesy." He pulled two stacked cups with a Halloween themed background, along with a wine bottle, with dirt on it.
While he tried to pop open the bottle, you slid the ring on your finger with ease, god it was no wonder Sally wanted your ring size the day before. Jack popped the lid off and poured halfway into the cups.
"To my (Y/N), who didn't die on the first day" He held a cup while you did, a toast to a relationship blossoming, with no child cause who fucking wants one.
You sipped on the wine and laughed while Jack looked like a child drinking from their mothers beer for the first time.
"Never mind, fuck the wine." He grunted and set the cup down while you kept drinking. A smile formed on his face, small but enough to show he truly does love you. You set it down and wiped the corners of your lips.
"Please don't leave me Jack.."
"I'm in the promise too."

(Welp! Time to work on a book! :,D)