26

(Y/N)'s

The entire day, I couldn't feel like myself. I know me and jack just got together, well not really...we didn't really ask each other out, to be girlfriend and boyfriend. But, enough is enough.
While walking to slender man after my bath, I decided to give him a piece of my mind. 3 weeks here and it's pathetic, I'm not gonna murder just for fun..I am gonna clean and that's a bare fucking minimum to at least date.
I open the door with full force and he looks up at me.
"Slender man! We need to talk." He tilted his head and stood up, attempting to intimidate me with his height.
"Listen, all I do is clean and I won't go on the battlefield where you want your identity so closed but still out."
"Jack will get confused."
"How?! He will focus on work better then me, sure he never had a girlfriend but we can make it work?!"
"Oh? And how will you prove it.."
"Case #1! My father, he couldn't care that he cut him!"
"Because you both didn't know each other at the time."
"Case #2 When I hurt myself on the fall, he made fun of me, he slapped the spot I fell on."
"Hm? Maybe no romantic feelings?"
"Case #3, he wanted my organs while falling in love with me, he is willing to take my organs!" He tilted his head, I wanted to smile as I was proving but I had to make it seem like I was winning.
"Case #4, in under situations where you gave off the punishment, he dead eyed me, he didn't immediately hug me today!" I stomped my foot on the ground, not like a child though...
"Case #5! He didn't fight back, trying to stay here for me!" I crossed my arms and swayyed my hips, he sat down and rubbed his bald head.
"Alright, proved."
What.
"That's it??" I questioned and he nodded.
"You aren't going to fight back??"
"You fought back, there's no point in fighting back."
"Good! Glad we are on terms." He waved his hand and I walked out, as soon as I closed the door, my knees weakened and collapsed to the floor. All my pride went away as I started gasping for air, that was intense.
I giggled and stood up from the cold ground as I felt happier, dad? Wait...i stopped missing him...did he stop missing me? That's all that's left of my problems...dad? Shit..I ran to Jack's room for my phone, he left a sticky note on my desk if I ever wanted to text him, should I request to meet with my dad? Shouldn't I have a talk with slender man about it? Fuck fuck fuck.
I dialed his number in hopes he would answer, and god the Lord is on my side today.
"(Y/N)?" He gasped and sounded like he was running, I paused and thought deeply.
"Jack I--" He hung up..great. Maybe the devil is up my ass, I groaned and turned off my phone. I ran back to slender man and knocked, he opened the door and just death stared at me.
"Hey I wan--"
"To see your dad?"
"Yes..."
"Well, under my supervision. I am not going to keep off of you."
"Understood!!" Static filled my head and the room spinned quickly, making me feeling confused. I closed my eyes shut to stop the static but once I reopened, I saw my house.
I gasped and gasped and ran to the door, it felt so nice to be back home.
"DAD, DAD." I shook the door with my pounding, I heard his voice scream "I'M COMING." He yelled, oh god.