20

Y/Ns POV

Since that day, all I did was clean. Slender man really wanted his mansion cleaned but can't do it himself? Well, some people helped me! I befriended a few by the 3 days passing. Lots of pastas here talked to me about their experiences and how they got here, most of them was awful..Laughing jack was just abandoned, Jeff lost his brother to a juvenile detention center while he had to deal with 3 ass hats, god it was hurtful to hear. Although I haven't befriended the proxies, I can hear them talk about me whenever I pass by them. They laugh, giggle, sneer, anything that makes me look like the plastics from mean girls. Most times they leave the mansion during the day and come back bloodied or bruised.
Of course Jack has been hitting on me but of course I hit him, slaps and shit.

Today I was fixing the wallpaper along with LJ, (who had a different outfit so he doesn't get his everyday outfit messed up) to at least carry me to the ceiling, with help from clockwork and Jane. The proxies passed through once again to head with slender man.
"Miss, couldn't you just get those long paint rollers?" Hoodie spoke with a giggle, I moan in frustration.
"They're in the god damn garage, do you need affection from every pasta here?" Toby said out loud, clockwork threw a glare at him.
"Jus sayinggg" He giggled as she followed, ok maybe she's not always by my side.
"Guys let's hurry up, I don't wanna be near that fan fiction wannabe" Masky sighed and giggled, Maya just stayed quiet. I smirked a bit at her, finally staying quiet huh? But I frowned, staying quiet? They went to slenders office as I stayed in an Internal shock.
"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" LJ spoke, breaking me out of my trance.
"Huh? Oh sorry!"
"It's fine, please continue. You are quite heavy!" He giggled as I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"Heyyyy (Y/N)!" Jack hugged me from behind and took me in the air, I giggled softly as I hung onto his arms for dear life.
"What are you doing?" Something has him happy?
"Oh! Just finishing up with the wallpaper!"
"It's looks great, finally it's way better."
"ash and shit, I can't do it myself." I giggled softly as I felt his nose trickling down my neck, goosebumps arose from his attention and cold breath. I know I should be scared but God dammit, these people are experienced in flirting and making anyone drop to their knees.
"I'm still not dating you.." He held onto me tightly as my stomach churned and my chest lost it's knot of worry, comfort. But he created circles in my stomach which was awfully weird?
"I know, but sometimes you make me hungry for you.." He whispered in my ear and that's when I had to break lose, it's too fast. He stumbled back while giggling and walked away, we agreed to be friends, not with benefits Jack!
"Lunch is almost near, I'll start helping!" I said to myself basically, walking down the halls to the stairs as the churn in my stomach slowly let's go, my neck still feels the sensation of his breath.
In 3 days, how could it get to this? Why is everything so quick already?

(Short chapter!!)