23

The next day, I decided for myself to see if she would at least keep her word...she did.
My guess they had a talk yesterday and he agreed, this morning I saw them laughing together and more attached, like their bodies have been sewn. So I decided to keep my promise, not a word, but a promise.

3rd POV

While Jack was cutting up an organ, he heard a knock from the door, Jack expected a pasta so he was prepared to give a cold like gaze towards them. He slowly walked to the door and opened it, his gaze softened at the sight of (Y/N). But of course, Jack being Jack, he needed to play it cool.
"Finally here to hook up?" The corners of his mouth lifted while leaning on the door way, (Y/N) lifted her pride and cleared her throat.
"Can we have a dinner night, just to ourselves?" He giggled for a moment.
"Hun I'm already eating my lunch?"
"Do you get the difference of lunch and dinner?" His mouth fell to a frown and hummed in embarrassment, as she smiled slyly.
"Yeaaa sure, we can? But why outta the blue?" He scratched his side burns, CLEARLY not understanding the reason to asking someone out to dinner.
"Man you have not dated anyone huh?" He turned beat red when reality hit him, while (Y/N) just looked at him in pure shame.
"OH- you are asking me out?!" (Y/N) face palmed.
"I thought the guy--" "should ask out the girl?"
"Well I got the invitation!" He rubbed the back of his neck while still blushing, she smiled at his awkwardness and gave him a tiny peck on his mask.
"See you then!" (Y/N) skipped down and away from the door as Jack froze in place, little Jack's were running and celebrating in his mind.

(Y/N)s POV

I slammed my palms in pure excitement on mayas door, big mistake as they started spazzing. As rummaging could be heard everywhere in there, she opened the door and tilted her head.
"I asked him out!" I said while jumping like an 8 year old when they find out they are actually going to Disneyland instead of the dentist.
"Yes! To what?" She smiled while Tim came behind her.
"To dinner!"
"But he can't go outside since he has no natural disguise?" Tim sucked the air in through his teeth while embarrassed for me, I death stared at him.
"Dude, dinner is right here in this mansion."
"Your pussy?" Maya pursed her lips as my face flushed.
"That's a little too soon?" My eye twitched and she laughed along with Tim.
"Girl give him the night of his life, dinner with pussy is goodness!" Tim looked at her like a confused owl With furrowed eyebrows as she stared back realizing what she said.
"I'm pansexual babe?" She grinned awkwardly as he shrugged.
"Ok off topic.. but what if it does come to that?"
"It shouldn't, knowing EJ he would be awkward too. How I was when I first met Maya."
Tim dug the dirt out his fingernails with a pocket knife, Maya just nodded her head.
"Ah alright, thanks for the advice tho!"
"Use a condom."
"And just be yourself bitch, or don't, we don't care." She shut the door in my face as I was shocked. There's condoms for woman?

I ultimately did my best for tonight, I made dinner early for the pastas which they understood, by Maya.. Shit talker. But, I had clockwork come with me to the store to pick some things out for a Beef Wellington. Do you think he would like it raw? No that's nasty. Even gordan Ramsey wouldn't approve it, but luckily I started before dinner.
3RD POV

While (Y/N) read a comic book from Ben's collection (which she stole.) The girls came up behind her and blindfolded and kidnapped her to the room of Nina the killer, of course she is no longer obsessed with Jeff.
"What the?!" (Y/N) panicked as soon she fell on the bed, she saw laughing Jill, Sally, Jane, clockwork, Maya, Nina the killer, Judge Angel's, and zero.
"Oh sweet mother of Jesus."
"Well Maya, aka the shit talker, immediately made a group chat for us woman and said everything." JA said glaring at Maya, she rolled her eyes.
"Hey ma'am, what if her tragic ass ends up fucking up every thing by not being pretty."
"She is pretty if I may!" Jane smacked her head softly.
"Ok ladies stop fighting, listen (Y/N) you look like you just went through the bottomless pit and out looking like a mud monster." Zero grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders and held them like a bike.
"Thanks...?" She squinted her eyes at zero.
"But we will be your god mother in a Cinderella fairytale!!" Sally held her Cinderella doll, Maya held her hand up as Sally gave her a hard high five.
"So! I'll be the lead coordinator!" Laughing jill pulled out every thing from Nina's closet, hair supplies, make up, dresses what seems brand new, And heels as well.
"Me and Tim went out our way to buy you some shit that seems your size, so you better appreciate it because I'm now $1,000 in credit card debt." Maya said as she measured (Y/N)'s height and weight, she giggled as Maya smiled.