25

(SORTA NSFW? YEA.)

(Y/n)'s POV

Completely unacceptable, you should know that I don't accept relationships until they are proved they aren't distracting to

YOUR JOB.
I

sat up while blinking one eye at a time, slender man stopped speaking and so did the others as soon as they saw me shift up.
"YOU."
"Shit.." I yawned and stretched my arms.
"You disobeyed me, you little disappointment of a maid." My mind processed everything and I immediately woke up like I straight up inhaled his demeaning words.
"Hold up! I'm just a maid! I won't murder for Jack shit!"
"Hey." Jack dead eyed me as I rolled my eyes.
"THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING, YET HE IS MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT." Maya screeched at slender man and was about to flip him off until he shocked her, keeping her quiet.
"MAYA, YOU WERE ON MY SIDE BEFORE ALL THIS HAPPENED."
"All because you rescued me you piece of shit."
"I kept calling you pastas for a chore I had last night for all of you, but you were supposedly distracted on your cheap ship." I scoffed and crossed my arms.
"Everyone is now working overnight, no sleep and I'm taking away any contraband, and maid? You are working extremely hard after overtime." Everyone started screaming and shouting at him until he disappeared, I disappointed everyone.
"I'm sorry, everyone." I lowered my head in silence until Jack hugged me.
"It's ok (Y/N), we can go a week without our addictions." Maya smiled at me until Jeff started sobbing for his beer, everyone stared at him.
"Fuck overtime?" Toby whined and slumped into the couch. I hugged Jack back tightly, he snuggled in my neck.
"Well the beef Wellington tasted like shit." Ben said while chewing on last night's cold dinner.
"Well, let's just go get ready." Tim tapped his lap while he attempted to grab a cigarette, obviously it had been taken before he left.
"Fuck he had taken it all." He sighed deeply and left to get ready at night, I touched my eyes and lips, everything smudged like I just ran out of prom from an embarrassing moment while crying pure tears. I slowly stood up and went to my room, I should have mentioned that they gave me a spare room? Obviously for new pastas but it isn't used much. My eyelids slowly brimmed with tears as I walked up in pure shame, Slender is a strict person, he means it when he means it, and I'm just the human who is just there to clean up everything. Maybe I shou-
"(Y/N)?" Jack stood in front of me while I just stood there with running tears, he had his hand out for my hand. My lips curled into a smile and took his hand, he gave a smile in return as we walked to his room.
"Don't cry, yesterday wasn't your fault. We just tried to date and we didn't think too much of it."
"It is, I disobeyed someone. I'm just a-- puny human in the middle of everyone, just to clean and get nothing in return."
"Well, at least your still alive, most humans don't last for a day?" He chuckled and twisted the door knob as I choked back a sob with a giggle.
"You can stay here tonight while I'm out, just don't look in my cooler..its traumatizing." He giggled as I kissed his cheek, which he stopped laughing and turns red.
"Sorry it's fast...like 3 weeks ago you tried to kill me and suddenly  just-" He captured my mouth with a kiss (with too much spit) which he wasn't perfect at, but alright with me. It felt like forever as he wrapped his arms around my body, my body went closer to his. He wasn't warm but he didn't need me too, my own felt hot anyways. We separated after and took a deep breath together.

(!!!!!!!NSFW!!!!!!!!)

"You tasted like shit.." I giggled until he pushed me on the bed, I laughed harder as he got on top and looked up and down my body.
"Remember that night, when we were on the pavement?"
"We were in a sex position!"
"Well you made me realize that..." He chuckled and looked away. I gulped and felt my chest tighten, my palms felt sweaty and I held on myself for awhile.
"Shit, well I have to go now." His voice deepened and sounded raspy, everything fell down low. Was I turned on? He got out from between my legs and started to take off his suit. I looked away to the mirror he had on the wall, I look like shit.
"Maybe wear that lingerie, once I come back tomorrow." I face back to him and felt a heavy burst of lava on my face, I accidentally looked down.