Chapter 7

Earlier...

3RD POV

"Why did you follow me back.." Slender man looked at a peeping jack while he just stood.
"I gotta know her name! So I can maybe taunt her..."
"Ah yes, most likely."
"Fuck off."
Slender man would be making a laugh right now, but again he communicates through the mindset.
Slender man teleported eyeless jack and himself through the living room as it was empty, only the furniture and darkness.

Eyeless jack's POV

We heard a shriek following a thud on the floor, which tells us she passed out due to slender mans presence. I shrugged as I walked up to her room. Once we entered her room, it was sorta bland but I say sorta because of the posters, some plushies, and multiple art supplies around. "bloody painter would have loved this chick.." Slender man stared at the passed out girl as a sigh escaped my lips. I started searching everywhere for her identity, lap top but she has a weird username, plus her name was called (Weird name that isn't yours), cards but they were only for target and other bullshit. I groan in frustration with a mess that a child would make, but an idea popped up in my head. Home work?? I grab her backpack from under her desk and check for a name, hell yea! (Y/N) (L/N)...kinda weird, but ok and pretty. I left the room to (Y/n's) dad, to search for a birth certificate. But I found it rather quickly because it's under the bed...
Born (b/day) and is currently 19..thats in 1 month? Who the fuck is still in school and nearly 20?? Well I kinda flunked in high school so no biggie, and besides I found divorce papers in the folder. My body stood up and went back to slender man, to find him still staring. "I know your not a creep as your brother but calm down?.." I said in a questionable tone as he slapped me with his tentacle. "Ouch.." I lifted up my mask and touch the mark, the fuck why am I getting hurt lately. He stopped staring and teleported us back to the mansion.
"You didn't need to do that."
"You didn't need to question everything that I do, jack. Besides, I have a reason for every thing."
"I am sorry, I'll go to my room."

Y/Ns POV
Present time

We made plans to get cameras in the next time one of them try to attack our home, why aren't we leaving? I even asked my self..my dad is kinda naive, not stupid but naive in 1/3 of his mindset. So he thinks he can attack them all..as I cleaned up every thing, the throbbing became even worst. Shit...
I had to sleep, nobody can't go into my dreams at least. I sighed and lied down on my bed, it feels so unsafe.

Eyeless jacks POV

The more I searched up the family history, the more I became shocked. Wow the mom is dead, but she mostly knows that? A grunt came out softly from my lips as I turned off the computer, what would be his plans now? Because slender man obviously taken a liking to her quickly, probably because (Y/N) took me down at the speed of light. I sighed and look at the ceiling of my room, I think we should take her tomorrow...so we don't waste time looking at her for months. Besides, she can be a maid. This mansion is horribly disgusting..I giggle at that thought, probably could slap her a-
"JACKYYYY, I HAVE A STAB WOUND"
"For fucks sake."