22

Warning!: This chapter talks about religious trauma, rape implication, mental illness, and abuse! If any of these trigger you, please skip this chapter, this is with what happened with Maya. My oc, if you don't like her that's fine, but I write the book, there are many books without OCS.

In continuation...
(Y/N)'s POV

"I guess she was paranoid, she always thought if she didn't read the Bible, the devil will come for her."
"So you know the real meaning of paranois?" I giggled as she slapped me on my arm, I laughed harder.
"Well, I had a boyfriend and he was sweet and shit, until the last parts..I had to hide him from her so we planned a secret relationship. One night, we were gonna have sex at my house. She caught us and he had to jump out butt ass naked." I exploded with laughter while she held her head in embarrassment, laughing  as well. But quickly stopped with clearing her throat.
"She made me read the Bible over and over, my knees bled to get off the floor and I once fucked up a word. She hit me with the cross, that shit was sharp on the edges."
"Yikes.."
"But we kept the relationship, and keep in mind I'm still a virgin, we didn't fuck I only gave him a bj. He tried to fuck me in a janitors closet in school, but I wasn't in the mood so I left. And here is the bad part. Don't disrupt me." I nodded and kept my hands to my lap, She sighed shaking.
"One day, he invited me to watch a movie at his house, so I went ahead and lied, that average teenager bullshit. But when he locked the room, I knew this was bad. He wanted sex, and I kept refusing until he restrained me and.." She paused for a moment before covering her face.
"While it happened, I grabbed his stupid lamp and slammed it against his head, I grabbed this jacket and ran out, I was in my underwear and socks only, so I ran away as fast as possible. It was dark, everybody was asleep and there was nobody out at that time. I was 19, and my only rational thinking was to go to the forest, they can find my body and everything. But slender man found me and took me in, he was stalking me for awhile, he gave me insomnia so I got pills for that." Maya took her hands off her face and tears infused with mascara went everywhere, I didn't know but I was crying as well and I couldn't stop myself from giving her a hug, she hugged me back instantaneously.
"I was traumatized for awhile, how can a sweet angel be so fucking horrible." Her voice was shaky and jittery.
"I hate you, for having an amazing father, you don't have any mother which is better."
"Oh...can I ask something Maya?.." She nodded in my shoulder before letting go and wiping her tears.
"How can you and masky.. do it.. I heard most victims would keep away from it?"
"I have PTSD but he makes it comfortable, so he asks if I'm comfortable before it all, Sometimes I breakdown thinking I'm reliving the trauma, say no, say yes, sometimes I don't even know and I regret it after. But he comforts and stays with me after..I continuously have nightmares. " Maya slightly smiled as I began to have a new perspective on masky.
"My PTSD prevents me from having him as a boyfriend because most days that part in me still sees him in Tim, I still think and freak out if I said no to his advances he will still do it, but that's why he asks the questions." 
"No wonder you two are not dating, you guys would make such a great couple..how old are you?"
"24."
"So you had PTSD for 5 years, are you on medication?"
"Yes, but if this is a way to get me out of my trauma then you can get the fuck out. It doesn't slip away in my sleep."
"Yea, but I wanted to see if you two can try! Try as a couple." She sighed and her nose pointed at the sky, eyes closed and thinking for a quick moment. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"Fine, but promise me one thing."
"That is?"
"Get with eyeless, because laughing at him for his shitty mistakes is getting boring."
"He only loves the organs!"
"Yea but we had a talk and it was somber to see his dumbass cry in a corner he couldn't date you."
"Oh.." My face turned hot as she rolled her eyes and let out a breathy laugh, as she stood up.
"Well, thanks for the therapy session."
"You won't bully me anymore right?"
"WAS ALL THIS JUST TO GET ME TO STOP BULLYING Y-"--.