Chapter 1

(I love ghost sm<3)

3rd POV

You weren't worried at all about moving, sure your friends and family nearby would miss you. This ain't about them, you needed this. A new home with an adventure too, and a town. Your father mentioned that it was a heavily wooded area, so it would be nice to explore around. You listened to (band/singer) through your headphones while writing down ideas in the car, while looking through your window. You slowly but surely saw the ends of the woods growing bigger and gloomier. It felt like being in a twilight movie, going from a town where you knew every cracks in the ground to knowing every kid in the block, to a great town filled with imaginations you can think of. Except you aren't a girl who was written terribly to fall in love with a vampire that watches you in their sleep, creepy....
"We are almost there sweetie, though you aren't gonna sleep in. You are helping out with the U-haul behind us." He smiled evilly as you just rolled your eyes and laughed.

Your POV

Dad is such a dork, he still acts like a child even if he is in his 40's. I'm 19 ,nearly 20 but it still makes him fun to hang out with. We barely had any quality time growing up so I'll love dad even when he is nothing but dust. (My daddy issues)

TIMESKIPPP: presented by seestor Imperator

I lied down on my bed after what felt like doing a workout, my new bedroom is loaded with boxes and furniture that is misplaced heavily.
"You doing ok bug??" Dad knocked on my door and smiled.
"I feel like I'm having a heart attack when I'm not even an old man, like you." He grasped his heart with a faked shock looked, I giggle and sit up.
"I'mma order pizza tonight, unpack everything bug!" He walked away as I shrugged my shoulders, though it's gonna be a pain in the ass. I'm just covering it up.

Eyeless jack's POV

"Please, for the love of God. Stop hurting yourself when it's preventable tobias." I wrapped up toby's stitches as he looked at the ground.
"Sorry EJ, but that human was too much to handle. And I don't like to be called Tobias."
Whatever. "Just gather up everything and I'll do your next mission in 2 weeks."
"Thanks EJ!!" He smiled like a hyperactive child on 20 pounds of sugar, slender man is doing a number on us.