21

(This story is very sudden so don't kill me, I'll post part 2 in a quick moment.)

3rd POV

As everyone in the mansion ate, Maya kept side glaring at (Y/N). But, something was different about her. She always had wore a white button down, now it's a black crop top? She started wearing it ever since (Y/N) did the laundry, of course she has noticed but she hasn't really figured it out.
"What's with the crop top slut?" Jeff kept looking at her chest as Maya shuffled her arms to cover it, (Y/N) just stared as well.
"Someone fucked up my laundry, now there is pure bleach stains on my jeans and the blouse is now stained with pink."

(Y/N)s POV

There were some "Ooo" and some mutters as they stared at me, I felt bloody hot in embarrassment then my mistake happened when I had taken a peek at the woman now looking at me like a bull who had just seen red. And then I suddenly notice, jack doesn't have his montone clothing but something else, Jeff does not have his hoodie, oh shit.
"My chemical romance you fucking emo?" Maya stared at Jeff's shirt as he turned pink.
"I had this on OK?!"
"I have never had a problem with (Y/N) until I went to go change into my favorite clothes after putting the new wallpaper up." That's why Jack ignored me while I was making the food..and the other Jack was happy, he was happy on how I fucked up with those articles of clothing?! Fucker, maybe the teasing was just a tease, nothing romantic. And the part when he said he was hungry for me? I guess my organs seemed tasty.
"Alright I'm sorry!! But Jeff's hoodie is basically a blood bag?!" I yelled in defense, Maya grabbed me by the neck. "You are gonna grab whatever fucking money you have and buy another one."
"I'll just buy you another one Maya, we don't need another broken-neck-maid." Masky stood up and held his hand towards her, I was shaking from the core when she stared into my eyes. Until, she finally dropped me and left her plate untouched. Jeff started coughing.
"DAMN THE SPICE."
"There's only salt and pepper." Jane crossed her arms.
"YEA BUT IT'S SPICY."

I went up to her room after apologizing to Jack and Jeff, Jack was understanding that a person in my situation would be nervous, but he gave me a note if I ever fucked up again he would spill my blood everywhere. Jeff just decked me in the stomach but I understood that. So now Maya, I don't know how to apologize since she wants to murder me for the blouse masky bought her, and considering she wore it every time she murdered someone. I looked at the sign on the door of her room, scribbled and just hung, it said "Not home.". Great where is she?

I wondered around outside to see if she would at least be here, the sun was setting and the needles of the pine trees fell off. I saw her calmly smoking a cigarette while staring over something, or she is thinking.
" Maya?" I spoke loudly for I was far from her, because if she started chasing me I'm out! She looked at me and burned out her cigarette on her wrist. Ouch. She pointed at me then lead it on to the rock she was on, she wanted me to sit down. Strange...I walked over to her and sat down, not too closely.
"What is it you want?" She pulled a pill from the inside of her jacket and got off to the small stream.
"I just wanted to apologize, for ruining your blouse! I didn't know it was gifted by Ti- Masky." She swallowed the water from the stream and wiped her mouth.
"Was it on purpose?" She slowly turned her head to look at me
"No it really wasnt."
"Then you can leave."
"But I wanna know! Why do you hate me so much?.." My eyes brimmed with tears for what she said for the entire week I was here, my voice jittery.
"I don't know..maybe I'm just projecting my trauma on you." She sat down and looked away from me. I wiped the tiny droplets away and cleared my throat, hopefully not sounding too nervous.
"Your story, people hate your story online because you were based on a real person who disappeared."
"And I am that real person, it was just made different."
"What is your real story then?"
"What are you? My therapist?" She sneered at me.
"Well there is no therapist but Ann." I said with a giggle, she smiled a bit.
"You know why my signature is the anti cross?"
"It has something to do with Christianity?"
"Ding ding ding, I was your average overbearing Christian girl because it was forced on me, fed into me by my mother. She always hit me when I didn't pray 2 times a day." She giggled as I was intensely mortified.
Oh boy....