Extra! :P

7 minutes in heaven (With a female reader cause this is what the protagonists gender is in this entire book..) [Also roll with me on this because I don't remember anything about the personality.]
(Warning!!: This book will talk about drinking, smoking, sexual topics, and of course a hint of smut, be warned lol. Also be warned I do have two new characters that are inclusive in the gender neutral book, you can learn more about those two and hopefully an upcoming book about their meeting. Ghost is just a code name, his name is Rye, like me!! :D he has a husband and of course Vance. They are just married in the GN book.)

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a celebration day of how the creepy pastas came to be, an anniversary basically. Every year they do a little party with games and murder, they do the murdering part first and now the party. Except, this really isn't just any ordinary party..it's one where all the pastas from other mansions came together, reunions and shit. Everyone drank and laughed their asses off as me and Jack chose to be the anti-social ones at the couch, making out while slurring my words.
"You are incredibly drunk..." He whispered in my ears as I leaned my head on his, pressing my cheek against his, they were sorta rough but the tar escaping his eyes masked it up.
"So? It's a celebration! My first one! Cheers to the creepy pastas!!!" I yelled out holding my beer bottle as they all cheered for me, holding their bottle in the air in a toast. Jack grabbed my wrist and pulled it down, shaking his head and laughing.
"Okay (Y/N), once all these assholes are gone, we will play games. Do you understand?"
"Si compadre!" I said in a thick Spanish accent slurring while laughing, I heard that from Ghost to Toby before they left.
"God damn it." He chuckled looking at everyone, Jeff was playing his scene shit as Nina recommended some, Jane chilled with her Wife Mary, laughing Jack and Jill did silly dances, Sally was eating the nachos off the table, Bloody painter just crossed his arms leaning on the doorway, Ghost and Vance were exactly by us just talking and drinking, the proxies were on the roof with the other other proxies, such as Rouge and Kate. Ben was in his room trying to drown out the music, Ann for once joined and was minding her business in the kitchen, Kagekao was behind us just sitting and looking around, and Candy pop was fucking around.
"This is amazing Jacky james Bond."
"What??" Jack laughed confused while I nuzzled his nose with mine, everyone decided to wear their average clothes to be the creepy pastas they are, but I chose to wear a heart shaped dress all for Jack.
"Okay, so what personality are you choosing today? A dork or a sexy ass baby prostitute ready to suck my dick."
"I can mix you know.." I hummed licking his bottom lip, he opened his mouth slightly while trailing his hands down my hips to my knees.
"Hey could you two not..." Kagekao said staring down at us, I held up a middle finger as Jack looked away.
"Kage, you know this is a party of murderers! Anyone can fuck at any given time." Vance defended us and I dabbed him up, he chuckled as Ghost whispered something to him, before getting up and leaving to the kitchen.
"Mite mite, I would allow the whole God I'll suck you off thing only if it adds some spiciness to it.."
"Kage you can't control our sexual tendencies based on your kinks!" I chuckled as he raised his mask up slightly with a smile on his face, I rolled my eyes until Jack brought my gaze onto kage to him.
"Come on let's continue our activities."
"Kage I love you but God damn it put aside your sadist shit away!" Vance whined taking a sip of his beer, Kagekao strugged his shoulders.
"It's a creepy pasta celebration Vance, you aren't even a creepy pasta."
"You want to see something kinky, here I'll help you Jack and (Y/N)." Ghost came back with rope and a knife and I slapped a hand to my mouth as Jack tilted his head confused, kagekao did the same confused motion but had a smirk on as Vance blushed.
"No please mister!" Vance squealed in a act of being a victim, Ghost turned him around and pressed his head against the cusions as I couldn't handle it anymore, I was laughing but we don't want to see Kagekao hard.
"Ghost!!" I protested as he tied his Vance and pressed a knife against his neck, Kagekao kept his eye on both of them and I swear I saw his legs shift.
"Damn it! You guys will give a demon a hard on!" Jack protested grabbing my hip as Ghost laughed darkily, wrapping a gag on Vance's mouth.
"Well, will you give Jack and Jill here a pass?" Ghost raised his mask and smirked at Kagekao, he stood up and cleared his throat, fixing his pants.
"Pardon me, I'll be in the bathroom." My mouth fell in surprise as my eyes widened, Kagekao sped walked to the bathroom as Ghost untied poor Vance.
"And that's how you get rid of a demon, have fun fucking on the couch."
"For the first time in forever, thanks for the help ghost." Jack slouched down and placed me on his hips, where I immediately got to kissing him.