Chapter 12

Maya's POV

God this will be a long day.. "No I'm not pregnant, Jesus. " I left the room and slammed the door shut. Man, why the fuck is she so naive?? Ugh.
I shut the door to the basement and groaned loudly.
"You alright, Maya?" Masky asked while crossing his arms. "Definitely, God she is annoying as Ben screaming at a game??" "Hm..she will probably think I like cheesecake." He giggled as I laughed.
"Never in my 23 years of life, have seen you eat cheesecake."
"Never felt right with me, well let's go do our shit jobs to at least feel useful, did you eat?"
"I starved myself once, I'm good. Also, don't you have a hangover?"
"I didn't drink a lot."

Y/Ns POV

I didn't even grab the plate, I'll just starve here and be a rotting corpse when it's gonna be my time to go. I looked at the window and thought.
"I'm sure I can fit...the window is big enough but it's covered with bars." I sat up looking at the bed, maybe I can use it to climb.
Sure enough, it took me a long time to get the bed to stand up on the solid floor. My hands grabbed onto the mattress with holes I created and climbed up and thank the Lord, they are drilled. Wish there was some rope, I grabbed my pocket knife from my back and it's the perfect fit into the slit of the nail. I twisted and twisted until my ears caught the sound of the door opening...I gasped while turning around and saw it was Jack, my hand let loose of the bar that my body depended on and fell to the floor.
"How come every time we meet, someone has to fall?" I looked at eyeless jacks feet and grunted in pain.
"Screw you.." My chest heaved in pain while breathing out of my mouth heavily.
"Oh no, someone broke a rib?" I cried out in pain as everything stung internally while he giggled, he picked me up my arms and held me bridal style.
"I hate to see a new maid die quickly, let's go get you outside.." He took me out and for the first time, I saw everything was a mess.
Blood, at least some spray paint, some clothes here and there, and beer bottles plus ash from smoking.
"Woah what the fuck happened?" Hoodie laughed while people looked at me with grins, fuckers.
"Became a dumbass, and now I have to treat her."

While he rubbed balming lotion on my bare skinned, my face was red. He had to take off my shirt and currently has his hand inside my bra to get more spots, he cold skin plus the balm made my breath stutter.
"Stop getting wet, if you wanna do this you can but who's gonna wrap up your bandages."
"Jesus it's your cold hands."
"Well I'm sorry that I'm dead."
"Fucker.." I muttered softly but he grunted, signalling he heard.
"If you weren't a jumpy bitch then you would be cleaning, but now someone has to do it."
"You guys kidnapped me and put me into a cell block and you expect me to not be scared, make it make sense." He slapped my chest as I whimpered loudly from the pain, cheering can be heard from outside. Depicting that they were trying to see if we were gonna have sex, gross.
"WE ARE NOT, GO AWAY." Disappointed murmurs were getting quiet as I sighed.
"Asshats."
"Oh tell me about it." He hummed in response as he wrapped me up.