Part 15

(Holy fuck, 15 chapters. What life do I have?)

Ben's POV

"Why do I have to check on himmm?? I have no experience in comforting someone.." I whispered to Ann as she glared at me, and that said a lot. EJ looked at his breakfast gloomy and just scratched his untreated sideburns, I give up and slumped forward while walking to Jack.
"Sooo EJ? Why gloomy?" I smile with no effect on reaching him.
"Eyeless jackkkk?? The cannibal??"
He sighed as he poked his eggs with his fork, that's fucking it.
"FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??" I slam my plate on the table, slender man started his static bullshit in my brain to calm me down.
Everyone stopped eating and looked at us, EJ looked at me angrily as I quickly recovered from Slender man's way of calming us down.
"No seriously what's wrong?? Your acting like Jeff when he had a restriction on beer."
"Why does everyone reference me?!" He yelled while chewing on his bacon.
"Your a fucking joke." Jane threw a middle finger at his face as he was about to punch her, but hesitated when Slender man looked at him.
"Look I'll tell you later, but please don't draw attention." He whispered quietly.
"Fine, if it will get you to talk." Ann slipped 20 dollars into my hat, I grinned at my chance of getting robux.

I repeatedly threw up in my bucket when he told me the news, well bad news.
"YOU LIKE THE FUCKING MAID?!" I threw up again as he POSSIBLY rolled his eyes and crossing his arms.
"Well it's a mere crush, nothing will happen."
"Yea say that after you guys coddled each other in the medical room, ohhh please don't put me on that bed."
"You act like we had sex!!"
"THAT'S EQUIVALENT TO SEX."
"Oh piss off..WAIT WHAT?!"
Now I fucked with Jack's mind.
"Fuck is going on here?" Masky looked at us with my laundry basket, I ran to him and hugged him.
"HE HAS A CRUSH ON THE NEW MAID." I sobbed loudly into his plaid button up as he choked back a laugh.
"DON'T SAY ANYTHING AS WELL, ESPECIALLY TO MA."
He gasped as masky started typing into his phone, most likely texting to Maya.
"OH COME ON." EJ grabbed his hair in anger, trying to tear them out.
"I'm telling her not to say anything, don't worry she doesn't cause drama, she just spirals it up." Masky giggled as he put his phone away, while eyeless jack just sat in shame. I giggled and high five Masky.
"Look, just please don't say anything to anyone else, Jeff will ruin my life and Toby will tease me." He pleaded as we calm down, Masky looked at me and I shrugged.
"We won't, but you gotta let this go. When slender man found out me and ma are just fuck buddy's, he yelled at us that we will gain feelings and ruin our work. Obviously, I won't let Maya get in the way of me, and she won't let me get in the way as well."
"Do you have feelings masky, cause everytime Maya does something you always praise her! Whenever she eats you say "good iob" OR when she cut back on the cigarettes you brought her fucking flowers." Jack sneered at masky and he looked away.
"Fine just don't say anything, she has issues with a relationship type deal."
"Then don't fuck up my deal with slender man, we both have secrets that can't get out because slender man will mutilate us."
"And he isn't playing" I piped up as I now played on my console.
"Fine.." He set the basket on the bed and quickly left.
"You can leave too man" I said as jack glared at me while walking out.
Man they are so fucked.