Introduction

3rd POV

The rays of sunlight shine through your room as you lied down, while music played quietly in the background as you thought. Tracing the walls with your finger tips.
Boring.
Nothing in this life is ever thrilling.
Sure, the music and every other gadgets had your company. But you craved god damn difficult. You wanted an adventure that put you in tough decisions.

"If only-"

Your thoughts had been interrupted quickly when your father called you down for lunch, he has been a single father for as long as you could remember. Your mother left for bags of cocaine and needles of heroine, your father tried to put her in rehab so much. But, she always relapsed.
Since she left, everything has been hard for your father. He tried to come up with extra hours at the hospital he worked in and went from a 2 story house to a 2 bedroom apartment, when you turned 15 you did anything you could in your power to help.
Your mother never sent anything to help, nor had contact with you or any family members. Most likely dead from overdose, but that's just a thought.

Your Pov

As we ate quietly, dad was shaking so much. Not from fear, nor anxiety, but a lot of excitement.
"Dad? Are you ok??"
"I can't keep it in, sorry sweetie! But, my job got me promoted in city. I know the city is too much for us so we are moving to a town near! It's a heavily wooded area" He grinned like a Cheshire Cat, you couldn't hold it in and you got up to hug him. He embraced you tightly as you congratulated him.
That night you both celebrated with lot's of can of coke's and movies.
But that excitement was gonna be the downfall of everything you hoped and dreamed for..