Technoblade (Wilbur)

Little: Wilbur
Cg: Phil
Extra: Techno

I wasn't gonna make one of these but I've been missing him so much recently that I caved. Wilbur is basically me in this chapter so it's basically a vent chapter. (Don't read this if you're still really sensitive about his passing)

Disclaimer: I might delete this later and this is not me attempting to get clout from his death, that's disgusting, this is a vent.

Tw/Cws: (Technos) Death, breakdown, impure regression.

Wilbur stared at the screen in shock.

No no no no no.

This couldn't be happening.

Please God no.

He fumbled to press the backspace button, his hands shaking violently.

'If you're watching this, I'm dead,'

No.

He couldn't have heard that right. Dead? No way.

But despite him telling himself it was a lie, his heart knew otherwise. His tears started flowing almost immediately and he grabbed his phone, almost dropping it.

"Phil? Phil, it's not true. It's not true, right? He can't be- he's not...," Wilbur rambled on and on. His voice was breaking and his tears made it hard to see Phils face but he continued.

He had to convince himself it wasn't real.

"Wilbur...," Wilbur stopped his frantic pacing upon hearing Phils voice. "Wilbur, take a deep breath for me," .

When Wilbur paused to breath everything hit like a brick and he doubled over as if he'd actually been hit.

Loud harsh sobs ripped from his throat, his eyes squeezed shut while tears poured down his face.

He dropped his phone and let himself fall to his knees.

No. This wasn't fair. Why him?

The thoughts raced through his head before he could stop them and they did nothing to sooth him.

"No...no no no," Wilbur continued to sob, curling himself up into a ball on the floor.

Why? One of his best friends, his brother at best. Why him?

Wilbur stood on the floor for two hours just allowing himself to cry. His eyes burned and he had impurely regressed a hour ago but he stood there. On the cold floor, the only place he felt he belonged at the moment.

He knew he had many missed calls and texts but he couldn't find it in him to get up and check them. He didn't even know where his phone was.

Eventually, after lying on the floor for three hours he couldn't feel his cheeks and his eyes couldn't produce anymore tears. It was time to get up.

"Phil?," His hoarse voice called out. To his surprise, Phil answered with a small "Yeah?," .

"M' sorry," Wilbur mumbled. He hadn't even stopped to worry about Phil and how hard this could be on him.

"Wil, it's okay," Wilbur could hear the sympathy seeping into his caring voice and it only made things worse.

"Could you get off the floor please?," Phils voice sounded again. He could do that, maybe.

Wilbur carefully pulled himself up, with wobbly legs, and walked over to where his phone was on the floor.

He heard Phil coo almost silently when he came into view but he couldn't find it in him to react.

He was certainly a mess, he knew that for sure. His hair was messy and his face was bright red. His eyes were swollen and irritated. And he had this faraway, miserable look on his face.

Wilbur said nothing but he dragged himself to the couch and laid down again, setting the phone up against something on the table beforehand so Phil could see him.

He reached across the couch to grab his stuffed bear then curled up into a tiny ball, hiding his face in the couch cushion.

"Wil? Don't you wanna get comfy in your bed?," Phils gentle voice reached Wilburs ears and the younger shook his head.

"Don' wanna. I stay here," He mumbled, his voice more incoherent because of the couch cushion.

"Okay," Phil didn't have the heart to make him get up and move. Not when he was in this fragile state.

"Ni ni Phil," Then, much more quietly "Ni ni Techno, love you," .

How could the world have done this to him? His Technoblade. Gone.

AN: This was basically my reaction. I watched the video on the bus and ended up crying the whole way home then at home my brother held me while I broke down and eventually I laid down with my comfort stuffie, regressed, and fell asleep. I woke up crying at 5 am and couldn't fall back asleep til 8 am then woke up crying again and had multiple breakdowns the whole week. I remember falling asleep to that stream Phil did. I still have these breakdowns often and I still miss him so much so trust me you're not alone if you feel the same. I also said goodnight to him the first night.
Love you guys.
-M💜