01

EILEENSTONE MADE A POST.

liked by joelocke03 and 1

liked by joelocke03 and 1.2M others.

eileenstone, lunch dates with this fool never fail to cheer me up, even on my worst days <3

view all 139k comments

joelocke03, i miss you, leelee
eileenstone, you're literally sitting like a foot away from me

user1020, i love these two so so much
user156, don't we all?

user8945, how long until you release more music?
eileenstone, i've actually been working on a new album for you guys recently !!
user8945, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY REPLIED TO ME IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!! I LOVE YOU EILEEN

kit.connor, i want to be on a lunch date with joe, i'm jealous

☆ ★ ☆

"you've got a lot of explaining to do." i tell joe, looking at him from across the table. "you called me and demanded that i have to come talk to you about something super important. what is it?"

he smiles at me, his eyes thinning from his barely - contained excitement.

"do you remember how i auditioned for the role of charlie spring?" he asks me, as if i can ever forget the amount of times i had to calm him down before his audition.

"of course i do."

"well," he starts, his smile growing even larger than before. "i got the part!"

my eyes widen and my smile is suddenly just as huge as his.

i've been wanting joe to get this role just as badly as he'd wanted to get it. considering the fact that i had to listen to him fangirl over the comic books for months, i was really hoping he'd get the role.

not only because he's my best friend but because he deserves it.

more than anyone else in the world, joe deserves to play the lead role in heartstopper. he's worked his ass off for so long.

it's been his dream to be an actor since he was ten. probably even before that, honestly.

"are you serious!?" i yell, grabbing the attention of just about everyone in the café.

"yeah!" joe yells back, "you're talking to the future charlie spring!"

i stand up, my chair loudly scratching against the tiled flooring. i don't care, though. all i care about is my friend.

i rush across the table, wrapping my arms around joe's neck as i engulf him into the tightest hug i can possibly give him without killing the poor, fragile boy.

"i'm so proud of you, joe." i say under my breath, right into his ear. "you've wanted this part for so long."

he hugs me back, nuzzling his face into the area between my neck and shoulder. the curls of his hair tickle my skin. but it doesn't bother me. again, i don't care about anything except for my friend.

"you're the best, lee." he whispers to me in response.

we stay like that for a few more minutes as joe's excitement slowly fades into a light feeling of pride and happiness.

once i sit back down, the first thing i notice is a notification on my phone.

kit.connor has started following you.

☆ ★ ☆