Chunin Exams 2: Preliminaries

I opened both of the scrolls and... "Iruka-sensei?!" Sakura shouted.

"Good job on passing!" He says with an eye-smile.

He opened his eyes and turned to look at the three of us.

When his eyes landed on Sasuke, his face changed to him being proud to being concerned.

"What happened to Sasuke?! Is he okay?!" He asks worryingly.

"I don't know either!" Sakura says sadly.

Knowing that it's best if I don't speak about Orochimaru's plan to attack Konoha, I said, "He was attacked and passed out."

He nodded slowly and showed us the way to a large room where the other Genins were.

"Congratulations on passing the second part of the exam. Since there are too much people, we're going to cut the number in half by doing a preliminary." Hokage-sama said.

A few groans and sighs were heard but when it was over, he continued.

"If you choose to quit, please raise your hand."

No one raised their hand except one. It was Kabuto.

"Sorry guys," he said to his teammates. "I don't feel like I can fight right now."

While this was happening, I was thinking, 'Why is Kabuto quitting? Is it an order? Is he and Orochimaru working together?'

Hokage-sama nodded his head and dismissed him.

Once Kabuto left, he explained the rules.

3rd POV

When he finished, one of the two boards started going through names until it stopped on one.

'Uchiha Sasuke'

The second board did the same. It went through everyone's name and after a few seconds, it stopped.

'Akado Yoroi'

Everyone left the arena and the two began to fight.

After a while of fighting, Sasuke managed to overpower Yoroi and won.

The medics took Yoroi away and asked Sasuke to tag along so they could treat his injuries but he refused.

Instead, he left with Kakashi and went to a room to seal his curse-mark seal Orochimaru gave him.

Sasuke went up the stairs while the board went through names.

'Haruno Sakura'

'Yamanaka Ino'

The two looked a little sad that they had to fight each other but went down anyway.

Meanwhile, Kakashi lead Sasuke to a room to seal his curse mark.

The Yamanaka and Haruno were on the same level when they fought so at the end, it ended with the two fainting, making the fight tied.

...

Naruto walked back up the stairs. He'd just won against Kiba who was being taken away by the medics.

There were two people left. Sabaku no Gaara and Rock Lee.

They stood in the arena, getting ready to fight as soon as the Chunin says 'begin'.

Once he said it, they jumped back, waiting to see who would attack first.

The fight was getting more violent every second. Gaara being the stronger one was easily overpowering Lee to the point where he was about to kill him using his Sand Coffin.