Bonding Trip 3: Gaara, the Ichibi Jinchuriki

A/N
I know I'm late but thank you so much for 1K reads! I never thought I'd get this far, I really appreciate it and I hope you like my story so far! (^0^)

3rd POV

They stood in front of Suna's borders and were admiring the sudden change of scenery.

After a while, they decided to enter Suna to meet the Kazekage as the Hokage requested.

They walked through the village and it felt like a normal stroll through Konoha, well, except for a certain blond haired 'Genin'.

He was used to receiving hateful glares and people whispering hurtful words about him but instead, he got none of that. He actually got the opposite. He received kind looks that were welcoming him to their village.

Kakashi knocked on the Kazekage's office door. They wanted to thank him for letting them into their village for a mere bonding trip.

"Come in."

They opened the door to see the Kazekage working on paperwork.

They all greeted him and thanked him for letting them stay in their village.

Just as they were about to leave, the Kazekage stopped them.

"Wait,"

"What is it, Kazekage-sama?"

"Kankuro, Temari, Gaara." He called out.

Three people who looked about the same age as the Genins came through the door.

They introduced themselves as the Kazekage's children and the people who were going to give them a tour through Suna.

The three Suna Genins stepped aside so the Konoha shinobi could leave first.

Naruto's POV

As I walked past the Kazekage's children, one of them stood out.

He had red hair and blue eyes that looked like he hadn't slept in a while.

'I think his name is Gaara, I wasn't paying much attention.' I thought.

"Kit, he's the ichibi jinchuriki, Shukaku." Kurama said.

'A jinchuriki? So that's why he stood out from the rest...'

"Yeah, be careful around him. Shukaku likes to sleep deprive his hosts and make them go crazy." He warned.

'I will, thanks Kurama.'

"No problem kit."

We were all walking through the village as Temari and Kankuro were explaining where things were and where to find them while Garra was trailing behind us with his head low.

It reminded me of myself in Konoha; head low while trying to ignore the whispers and glares from the villagers.

I walked towards him, feeling like we could get along because of our similarities.