Chapter 12: Chunin Exams, Begin!

Me, Sasuke and Sakura were walking to the academy. It was the day the Chunin Exams begin and everyone was nervous, even me! Well... for a different reason.

Ever since Anko's report, I've been worried for the Uchiha. Not just because of my mission but also because I love him.

While we were walking, the boy that I met last week was running past us.

I didn't think much of it until we turned the corner and saw him getting strangled by Kankuro.

"Kankuro, let him down!" I shouted.

"Naruto?" He says while letting the boy's feet touch the ground.

Konohamaru ran away from him and hid behind Sasuke and Sakura who were behind me.

I looked at the Kankuro and Temari, who was next to him and noticed that someone was missing.

Then, a red haired boy with the word 'heart' of his forehead jumped down from a tree.

He stared at me silently until a raspy voice could be heard.

"Kurama! What are you doing here?!" The voice rang annoyingly through my mind.

"You just noticed, Shukaku?" Fluff-ball's dark voice says.

"Shut up, stupid fox!"

"I could say the same for you, damn tanuki!"

They started arguing, giving me and Gaara a headache as they continue.

It reminded me of a pink and blonde haired konoichi when they were in the academy.

My eye twitched. 'Can you two shut the fuck up for a second?'

"Hn," Kurama Uchiha said.

Once me and Gaara's headache disappeared, I said to the two biju's, 'Please continue!'

Gaara looked at me like I was an idiot while the others were confused.

"Why are they glaring at each other?" Konohamaru whispered to Sakura.

"I don't know..."

Sasuke sighed and walked in front of me and bonked his hand on my head.

I woke up from my daze and so did Gaara from the sudden movement.

"Let's go." Said Sasuke.

I didn't reply and just followed him to the academy.

...

We walked in the academy and before we could go up the stairs, a green blob came up to Sasuke.

"Sasuke!"

"Oh, hi Lee."

"Fight me!"

"What?"

"I said, fight me!" He repeated in excitement.

"No."

"Please!" He begged.

"No."

"Why not?"

"We have thirty minutes until the exam starts and we don't want to be late."

Neji and Tenten ran to us and Tenten says, "Lee! What are you doing?!"

"I'm challenging Sasuke to a fight!" He says with sparkling eyes.