Land of Waves 3: Zabuza and Haku

A/N
Happy birthday Naruto! \(•v•)/
I made this drawing for Naruto's birthday and wanted to share!

I saw Sasuke getting hit my senbons. My blood boiled, not because I'm supposed to be protecting him but because I might like him. No, love him.

I ran towards the glass dome the masked person made and blocked the senbons with my kunai.

He still got hit but it was better than nothing. His eyes widened, surprised on how I got to him so quickly.

The masked shinobi threw more senbons and I dodged the ones that wouldn't hit me and Sasuke and blocked the ones that were going to hit him.

'How are we gonna get out of this?' I thought.

"Kit, I have a plan."

Kurama suggests, "Use some of my chakra, it might break the ice mirrors."

I let his powerful chakra engulf me as the ice mirrors cracks.

'It's working!'

Soon after, the dome of ice shatters in a million of pieces.

Meanwhile, Zabuza was trapped by Kakashi's summonings who were ready to kill at his command.

Once Sasuke realised we were out, he turned to me, ready to ask a bunch of questions like how I was able to come to him so quickly that he couldn't see it and how I was able to block and dodge all the attacks the fake tracker nin gave me and to only end up with a couple of scars.

Well, before he even opened his mouth, Kakashi was about to shoot a chidori through Zabuza's heart that was free from any dog snouts but before he could kill him, a masked man with long black hair sunshinned in front with of him, killing him instantly.

"Haku!" Zabuza shouted.

"Zabuza..." The person we now know as Haku said softly, smiling before he collapsed onto his arms.

The rogue shinobi started tearing up at his partners death.

Sasuke looked horrified, it probably reminded him of what happened in his past.

I nodded at Kakashi. He understood and signalled to his hounds that were still ready to kill.

They then pounced on him, ripping his flesh and biting down on his body.

Zabuza was killed.

Clapping could be heard not so far away, it was Gato and his crew.

"I wasn't gonna give him a cent anyways!" Gato snorted out.

The dogs growled, knowing he was an enemy.

Just before his thugs were going to attack, I did the famous shadow clone justu and a bunch of me appeared with a puff of smoke.

We charged at them, killing them with ease. One of me sliced a head, the other stabbed one in the heart, another one of me cut through a thugs windpipe, killing him in a matter of seconds.

At the end, there was bloodshed. Everywhere. A large chunk of the unnamed bridge was covered with body's and crimson red liquid.

Tazuna, Sakura and Sasuke eyes widened. Every one of them, excluding Sasuke, has never seen that much blood, let alone murder.