Bonding Trip 7: Back in Konoha

When Sasuke was about to leave, Kurenai said, "Where are you two going? We're leaving in a few minutes." while trying to shut the Genins up.

"On a date."

"What?!" I whispered to him. "You said we were going to eat breakfast!"

His three letter sentence was enough to make to room go silent.

"NARUTO-BAKA!" Ino screamed after a while of silence. Though she matured a lot since she became a Genin, she still kept her crush for Sasuke.

"Hn," Sasuke interrupted before saying, "Don't we need to go back to Konoha?"

"Didn't you say we were going on a date?!" I whispered to him, slightly angrily for him being to confusing.

"Oh, I thought it was breakfast..." He teased while walking out of the hotel lobby.

I simply pouted and followed him. The rest soon followed after, wondering if what Sasuke said was true.

...

We walked under the blazing sun, admiring Suna since it'll be a long time until we could go back.

We had to stop a few times so some of the Genins could get some pointless souvenirs, which the desperately wanted.

After we roamed through Suna for the last time, we walked out of the boarders and made our way back to Konoha.

The trip wasn't anything special. We took breaks every few hours so the Genins could catch their breath and regain their energy.

At sunset, the we started to set up camp since the next day will be tiring.

This time, the Jonins will be the ones who'll set up tent and the Genins will gather food.

They spit us into the pairs we've been with for four days and let us explore the forest.

While me and Sasuke walked in the forest, we saw a couple of mushrooms, which we took and found some deers later on.

"Sasuke," I whispered so the deers wouldn't hear us.

I pointed at the pair of deers that were munching on some grass. They were minding their own business but unluckily for them, we were told to get food.

He nodded and I threw a kunai at one of the deer's head.

The other deer that was left started to panic and ran in a random direction but before it could, Sasuke threw a shuriken at its throat, killing it instantly.

When we arrived at the camp area, all the tents were set up and there was a campfire.

We placed the deers and mushrooms and waited for the others to arrive.

When everyone finally arrived, we waited for Kurenai to make some food since she's the best cook out of all of us.

Before that, she asked us, "Does anyone who knows how to cook want to help?"

I decided to help since it wouldn't take as long and it's not like I have anything better to do.

"You can cook?!" The Yamanaka asked.