Chunin Exams 1: Tenth Question and a Sadistic Snake

I woke up by Ibiki shouting, "Put your pencils down!"

I'll admit, it wasn't the best way to wake up but it was better than being waked up by Anko.

"I'll now announce the tenth question."

"Before I announce it, you have a chance to quit. If you quit, you and your teammates would be disqualified."

"Why would we do that?" A random Genin questioned.

"If you get this question wrong, you won't be able to become a Chunin. Forever."

The Genins protested by saying it was unfair but they were quickly interrupted by Ibiki saying, "But if you quit, you'll be able to apply for the Chunin Exams again. If you choose to quit, raise your hand."

After that, many students raised their hand and walked out of the room with a sad face, apologising to their teammates.

This continued until everyone who were left didn't put their hand up. The head of T&I waited a bit so they can think before saying, "You pass!"

"What?!" Temari asks.

"The point of the test to gather information sneakily without getting caught. You all did just that, so congratulations!"

Everyone was still a bit confused but didn't say anything because they were glad they passed.

The happiness came to an end by a window. A purple haired lady wearing revealing clothes crashed into the window.

She scared through the number of people left in the room. Her eyes landed on me and her normal smile turned into a sadistic one before continuing her scan around the room with her crazy smile fading.

"Ibiki, are you getting soft?"

"No, it's just that this year's Genin are pretty impressive."

"I don't believe you." She says bluntly while Ibiki was left dumbfounded.

"Anyways, my name is Mitarashi Anko. I'll be your second proctor for this exam. Follow me!"

She jumped out of the shattered window and started hopping of trees.

The others followed after her and soon after, it was just me and Ibiki.

"Aren't you gonna follow?"

"I will but..." I put my hand in my pocket, trying to find Kabuto's card before taking it out and giving it to him. "here."

"What's this?" He asks while taking the card.

"Read it and take it to Hokage-sama. I'll explain later."

He looked confused as I jumped out of the window and hopped on tree branches to catch up to the rest.

I sped through the maze of trees and stopped when I saw a bunch of Genins standing in front of the former Anbu: Snake.

When I arrived, she was already giving out the consent forms. I sighed knowing what's going to happen.

She appeared behind me with a kunai pressing against the front of my neck.

She had a wide grin while saying "How nice of you to join us, Naruto-kun!"

Some Genins gasped while some others looked frightened.

"It is, isn't it, Anko."

She released me with a chuckle and handed me a consent form like she did to the others.

I walked over to Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura took my form and went to the tent to receive a scroll.

"We got an earth scroll!" She says with a little excitement.