Chapter 4: Introductions and Bell Test

The bell rang as the freshly picked genin entered the classroom waiting for their new senseis to pick them up.

I wore an orange and black jacket with a hood and a black turtleneck shirt with a zipper underneath. A black anbu pants and my shinobi headband tied in my head.

"Naruto-baka! Don't think your cool by changing your clothes!" You-know-who screeched across the room

"Shut up, will you?" I said, trying to smile, which ended up twitching from annoyance.

Some confused looks shot across the room as I sat next to Sasuke and a confused Sakura. I ignored her and decided to rest my head onto my arms.

Like Iruka said, our new senseis are supposed to arrive. The problem is, our's didn't. The only teams left were team eight, Hinata, Kiba and Shino and team seven, me, Sasuke and Sakura.

Now, there's one team left. Team seven. "The looser team gets a looser sensei!" Dog breath said while walking out of the classroom with a smirk.

'Only one person could be this late...'

Just as I was thinking, a grey-haired jonin with a mask covering half of his face popped his head through the classroom door.

I glared at him, even though I'm used to him being this late.

"You're late!" The pinkie shouted.

"Sorry, I got lost in the path of life... Anyway, meet me in the roof." The sensei said before shushinning away.

While my two teammates walked out, the duckbutt looked at me strangely, probably wondering why I wasn't coming with them.

When they left, I went out the window and sat in the stairs in front of Kakashi.

"Why are you a Genin, captain?"

"To protect the duck-ass." I said, rolling my eyes.

The closet pervert sighed in response, "I see."

Then, the banshee and emo decided to grace us with their presence.

The emo sat to my right while the banshee sat next to her 'Sasuke-kun'.

"How did you get here so fast?!" The kunoichi of the year yelled.

"Hn." The teme said in agreement.

"Walking." I said in a monotone.

The two were dumbfounded, are they really the top students in the class?

"Alright, now you're all here, lets introduce ourselves. You go first, pinkie." Our new sensei said, pointing at Sakura.

"Why don't you go first, to show how it's done?"

Kakashi's eyes twitched but complied. "My name is Hatake Kakashi. My likes are none of your business, same with my dislikes. My hobbies are none of your concern and I never thought of my dream."

I sighed at his introduction, it's the same as the first time we met.

Flashback no jutsu! (Again)

The young blonde with a fox-mask walked in the forest, waiting for his new team members.

One by one, two of his new teammates arrived, but one was missing. That anbu was Dog, he expected this so he told him to come three hours earlier.

He was an hour late but just as they were about to find him, a tall masked anbu with gravity-defying hair walked in the clearing near the outskirts of Konoha.

I sighed, it was better then waiting three hours.

"I'm your captain for this team." I said, taking off my mask. Judging from their faces, I guess I surprised the purple-haired Anbu in front of me.

The rest copied me and took off their mask.

"WHAAT?? But you're just a Gaki!"
Snake shouted in surprise as she and the rest of the team members took off their mask.

"I know." I calmly replied. I wasn't much if a talker back then, not now either.

"And you're stronger than us?!"

I nodded.

"Hn." The Uchiha heir hn'ed, though he was probably thinking, 'I'm so proud of him!' It was impossible to understand the Uchiha language.

Then, there was a while silence before I said...

"Lets introduce ourselves."

Flashback no jutsu, kai!

'All he said was his name...' Sasuke and Sakura thought.

"Now you go, pinkie."

"My name is Haruno Sakura. My likes are..."

To sum it up, her whole personality was about Sasuke. Everything.

"What about you, emo?"

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. My likes are my likes and my dislikes are my dislikes. I don't have a hobby and my dream isn't a dream, but an ambition and that is to kill a certain Someone.

Knowing he's talking about Itachi, me and Kakashi saddened at this and Sakura practically had hearts in her eyes of how 'cool' Sasuke was.

"And finally, blondie."

Glaring at him, I said, "My name is Uzumaki Naruto. My likes are my team," when I said team, I was talking about team Ro because why would I like team 7? That's right, I wouldn't. "Training and Konoha. I don't have many dislikes and hobbies is also training and I've never thought about my dream."

Kakashi nodded in response and said, "tomorrow, go to training ground 7 at 6am for a test. Oh, and don't eat breakfast, you'll puke." He did his famous eye smile and shushinned away, avoiding any questions Ms. Useless and Mr. Arrogant might have.

I walked away from the Genins that I'll need to call comrades from now on.

...

I got tied to the post as Kakashi gave me a, 'sorry captain' look and disappeared to let the others eat.

Now, you might me thinking why I'm tied to a post when I'm an Anbu captain. No? Well, I'm gonna tell you anyway.

Remember when I was walking home the other day? Well while I was walking I got called to the Hokage's office.

Basically, the hokage wanted me to hide my strength unless it's absolutely necessary. This is because the council, especially the civilian council wouldn't like it if I suddenly and suspiciously got stronger and would definitely want my head chopped off.

After a long silence, Sasuke gave me his food and told me not to slow him down. Reluctantly, Sakura copied him, giving me some of her food too.

I wasn't hungry because I ate breakfast, but I took it anyway so we could pass.

Suddenly, a puff of smoke appeared, revealing Kakashi bending over at us.

"You..."

Sasuke was in a defensive position and Sakura looked like she pissed herself.

"...Pass!"