Dabi

Title: My Hero

Topic: Even bad guys can have good hearts if you try to see them in a good way.

Fluff

Relationship Status: Friends to Lovers.
___________

It was weird. Sneaking out to go see a villain. However, he wasn't a villain. Not to me at least. How to tell him that, now that was the real question. It was also the reason I was currently waiting for him to show up at the wearhouse. The same wearhouse he and I met at five years ago.

"M/n?" I jumped, turning around only to sigh in relief once I saw Dabi standing there. "Hey Dabi, glad you could make it." He nodded, walking over to me and sitting against the pillar I was under. "So, what's the occasion? Usually it's me dragging you out of bed at an ungodly hour in the night," he mused. I shrugged. "I just didn't want to be in my apartment alone. Plus Rebel isn't there because he's having a playdate with his friend," I sighed, hugging my knees in the cold air of the night.

Dabi slid down the pillar and rapped an arm around me. "I wish you would join the league," he said softly. I sighed. "I can't Dabi, you know I would in a heartbeat, but I can't, not with my son out there."

"Why can't he join?" .... "He's five." "So?" I elbowed him. "Do you not have any leads then?" I shook my head. "The heros think they might know where he is, but there not sure. I just hope that Overhaul doesn't have him." Dabi shifted beside me. "I can get you some information," he said hesitately. "Kia is a good kid, probably my favorite besides that little girl the heros are trying to save. In all honesty, I hope they get to her before us." I sighed, leaning against him, his arms instantly rapping around me. "You're a good guy Dabi." I whispered. He chuckled. "Haven't heard that one before...thank you M/n." I nodded and stifled a yawn.

"Can I stay with you tonight, if it's not to much tr-" "of course you can." He didn't even let me finish my sentence. I chuckle. "I can always count on you, huh?" He smirked. "I hope so Little Mouse, otherwise I would be extremely depressed," he stated seriously. I lost it at that and burst out laughing for no reason. "Dabi, why the hell do you sound like a middle schooler in an exam?" "Oh my, shut up M/n!" He elbowed my side. "In all seriousness, I promise I'll get your son back, love" I nodded, ignoring the butterflies that flooded my stomach at the nick name. "Well then, you're my hero," I laughed, not making eye contact. "I'd like that little mouse," Dabi said softly before grabbing my chin and softly connecting our lips.

__________

"OH MY FUCKIN DIAVOLO, IT'S NOT THAT HARD, SWING, SNAP, ROCK!" Kai yelled at overhauls crue, trying to teach them a TikTok dance.