Bakugou Katsuki, Part 1

Title: Fireplace Sparks

Topic: Try talking before assuming.

Relationship Status: Schoolmates to lovers

_______________

It was that time of the year again. The time in Japan when snow fell from the sky and trees went up as shrines we're opened all around the island. It was finally Christmas.

I was student council president, so I was in charge of decorations, but it was more of me just finalizing everything and putting it all together.

Which is what I was on my way to do. The last dorm of the day, Class 1-A's building. Momo had told me earlier today at breakfast that her and Lida had finally worked out the dorm decorations. Now all I needed to do was approve, maybe fix a few things, and then I could start decorating the dorm.

That being said, I was walking up to the door now, praying to all God's that Bakugou didn't open the door. I wasn't scared of him or anything. It was white the opposite in fact, seeing as I had a huge fucking crush on him. Not bad right? It wasn't....but now it's different because he knows!

It was completely my best friends fault though! F/n had, somehow, found out about my crush on him and was talking a bit too loudly, that he just so happened to hear. He actually walked up to us and asked if it was true. Neither of us answered and he smirked, taking that as a yes. He then proceeded to try and talk to me any chance he could. But even if I didn't know Bakugou personally, I had heard he wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment. And I didn't want my feelings to be played with, so, I decided to avoid him at all costs.

I knocked on the door and stood waiting, my heart beating out of my chest as footsteps walked towards the door. I sighed in relief as Momo answered. "M/n, come on in," Momo said, stepping aside. I smiled and walked in. "Would you like some hot chocolate or some sweet tea?" I shook my head. "No thank you, Momo, I have alot to do after this, my dorm is trying to start this game night tradition." She nodded with a sweet chuckle.

"Alright then, let's go get Lida and sort out the rest of the things we need to do."

Somehow, before I was going to leave, Momo had convinced me to stay for a few hours. We chatted, drank hot chocolate, and Mina completely destroyed me at a dance battle. Before I knew it, it had gotten dark and I had to get back to my dorm soon.

.....okay, that's a lie. Bakugou had came down from his firm and was staring at me like a hawk as I was talking to Todoroki.

Eventually, he walked over and Todoroki included him into the conversation. I talked with him as any other person would, even if he was smirking at me the whole time, even if inside I was screaming. "Well, I better go now, it'll be dark here in another hour or two," I smiled, standing up from the seats on the floor. Class 1-A wined, but that all stopped when I was pulled down into someone's lap.

Bakugou's lap.

I turned to look at him, shock written across my whole face as he rapped an arm around my waist.

"I think you can stay for dinner, after all it'll be funner then a game night," he said, resting his head on my shoulder, leaving Class 1-A staring in shock. I smiled nervously. "Yeah, uhh, sure, why not?" He smirked into my neck. "Great, you can help me make it." I nodded, fighting the shiver that wanted to run down my back.

That's how I ended up in the kitchen with Bakugou.