Izuku Midoryia

Title: What They Don't Know

Topic: In a secret relationship- you battle through his to show your feelings in everyday life. But maybe some things don't need to be kept a secret...
Age: 15
Relationship Status: Taken

Quirk: Customize, this user can customize weapons to their liking. Though, their quirk kinda refers them blinde, they have a grid on which they can see movements.

It was a late night at the U.A. dorms tonight. Nobody was tired and it was starting to piss me off- all I wanted was to go see my boyfriend- but could I do that? No, because Izuku wants it to be a secret so I'm not targeted by villains. I've tried to explain to him multiple times by now- I'm in class 1-A. There's no reason I wouldn't be targeted by villains. But he just doesn't listen.

Suddenly, an idea came to mind. "Hey guys, have any of you seen Midoryia yet," I asked, knowing good an well he was in my dorm room waiting for everyone to go to sleep. "I'm pretty sure he's asleep- he goes to bed pretty early if he's not training," Uraraka smiled. "Okay, just wondering," I said, faking a yawn. "Though, now that you mentioned sleep- I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed for the night," I said, standing up and stretching as I always do. They all said goodnight as I opened the elevator.

Once I made it to my floor, I opened the door and shut it before switching the lights on, only to see my lovely boyfriend in his black sweats and shirtless. "Hey baby," I smiled, walking over to my desk which Izuku was currently using for homework. "Hi babe, have the others gone to sleep already," Izuku asked confused. I shook my head as I hugged him and breathed in his sent. He smelled like Old Spice. "Did you shower," I asked, knowing he didn't usually use cologne on his bare body. "Yup, did you know they have an Old Spice body wash," he asked with a giggle, hugging me back. I was taller then Izuku, by a foot exactly. His head was on my chest as he stood up to hug me. "Hmm, you smell good baby," I kissed his head. "Are you tired babe, you went pretty hard in training today," Izuku's cute features melted into those of concern.

My quirk requires alot of training since there are way more disadvantages than benefits. Though, it's not all bad seeing as I'm slowly turning my disadvantages into things I can easily work with.

"I'm tired, but perfectly fine," I kissed his lips and let go of him to pull back my black and red bed sheets and comforter. I took off my shirt, and pulled my sweats off as well, leaving me in my boxers as I started sliding into the cool blankets. I opened the blankets once more for Izuku, who was also in his boxers.

He climbed into bed and laid on my chest. "Love you, Izuku," I said lightly. "Love you too, Y/n," Izuku whispered back. I switched off my lamp, leaving us in complete darkness. But we didn't go to sleep. We just talked, and talked, talked as if we weren't with each other the entire day. "Goodnight, baby," I said, kissing him once more as he curled into my chest. "Night babe," he smiled slightly into my neck, his hands resting on or across my chest.

And just like that- we fell asleep.

It was early in the morning when we woke up. Both of us setting early alarms so we could go on runs. However, after snoozing mine multiple times, Izuku had realized he would have to wake me up.

I became aware of sounds around me even before my brain registered I was still asleep and needed to wake up. Once I was awake, at least my brain was, I clearly heard Izuku gently whispering to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes heavy and blurry for a few. I looked around the dorm, complete darkness seeing as I had blackout curtains so no light seeped into my room at night. I couldn't sleep if there was. It had to be so dark you could see one step Infront of you, even with a light.

I met Izukus glowling green eyes. Even in the darkness I could see them plain as day. "Good morning, handsome," I said in my deep and raspy morning voice as I reached out for him, still laying down. "Morning, babe," he chuckled as I brought him to lay on me.