Shoto Todoroki

Title: Bittersweet

Topic: As you finally close old door that you no longer need, new ones open and you're finally able to except all the flaws you thought were holding you back. Only to find out that embracing them makes your stronger. Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we just don't see it as we were originally intended to. But that's okay... because it shows we're one of a kind and look a things differently.

Relationship Status: Friends to lovers. Angst to fluff.
_________

It was two o'clock in the morning and I sat with my legs crossed as I sat my bed, watching the moon as tears flowed out of my eyes and onto the letter I had just read. The letter of my disownment. I was no longer M/n L/n. I was just M/n.

I buried my head in my knees and sobbed my heart out.

My family had disowned me for such a stupid reason. I was gay. I was gay and I love with my best friend, someone I could never tell my feelings to or he would hate me. That thought just made me sob harder.

Shoto already knew I was gay, and he didn't care, so I wasn't worried about him finding out. I was worried about him finding out about my crush on him.

I dried my eyes with my hoodie and walked out of my dorm, walking down the hall and knocking on my best friends door. I hoped I wasn't bothering him...

He opened the door, his eyes half open and glazed open, I immediately felt bad for waking him. He had sweat dripping down his forehead and a red flush to his cheeks. I hoped he wasn't sick.

It seemed like he finally recognized me and perked up immediately. "M/n?" He asked. I nodded slightly, playing with the sleeve of my hoodie. "I umm.." I hiccuped. His posture straightened and I started crying again. "I told them.." I whispered." His eyes widened slightly, before his features softened and he pulled me into a hug which I gladly excepted. "They don't except me Shoto. They hate me," I cried, the tears rolling down my face seemed to have no end as I rapped my arms tightly around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his shoulder and necks meeting point.

I heard Todoroki shut the door and the next thing I knew, he picked me up and laid me on top of him in his bed.

I was to busy crying to blush out of embarrassment. "Shhh... It's okay darling... it's okay M/n... I'm here for you.." he whispered into my hair. I sniffed and nodded, calming down as he kept whispering sweet nothings to me as he rubbed my back through my hoodie. "The- they...they disowned me Sho..." He went silent, all of his movements stopping and his grip around me becoming so tight I though something was wrong.

I looked up at him to see him staring at me with a fire in his eyes. Or...eye. "I'll sort it out, just sleep," he whispered, running his hands through my hair as he gently guided my head back down on his chest. It was then that I realized how tired I was. My eyelids felt heavy and I yawned, rapping my arms around him. "Thank you.." I whispered. His arms went around me after pulling his blankets over the both of us. "Goodnight darling," he whispered, a pressure on the top of my head. I blushed when I realized he kissed the top of my head. Just because he was pan didn't mean he liked me.

I pushed the thought out my head, falling asleep, barely hearing him mumble something as his arms slid down my back.

I wanted so bad to believe these were signs like so many of our friends had told me they were. I wanted it so badly. However I knew the truth. If my parants didn't want me, who was I to think my best friend would once he found out?

But as long as he didn't find out...maybe I could hope and someday brush it off as a silly highschool depressed boy thing.

...maybe then I couldn't fuck anything else up.

Sorry to throw this at y'all. I promise I'm making up for it. Also this will have a part two!

Next: Bakugou Katsuki