Bakugou

I hope this was up to your expectations DEF256 I'm so sorry this took so long😭

Title: Little Fox

Topic: Bakugou isn't one to be soft; but when M/n shows up with his fox quirk, that act is hard to keep up; especially sense foxes are one of his favorite animals...

Relationship Status: Classmates to Lovers

Quirk: Fox. The user of Fox has physical attributes of a fox, shh as ears, tail, and k-9 teeth, the user also has nonphysical features. This quirk allows the user to get place to place ten miles faster then the average person, transform into a fox, (hints the name), and have maximum levels of stealth, being able to appear almost invisible to the human eye.

Drawbacks: Headaches, nosebleeds, muscle aches, and temporary paralysis.

______________

You'd only been going to UA for half a semester. Why? You're acception letter came in late. The school fiercely apologized for the inconveniences, so, a month after school had started, you arrived. It was a little weird at first, and you mostly stayed to yourself, at least...you tried to.

First week of UA

"I'm sorry again for the delay in your acceptance, M/n," Principal Nezu said once again. "Really, it's okay sir, I'm just glad to be here now," I smiled. "I'm sure you know you're in 1-A?" I nodded. "Aizawa will escort you there."

Aizawa walked me out of the office and rapped an arm around my shoulders. "I told you there was a mix up kid," he smirked. I smiled softly. "Yeah...guess I just overreacted," I said with a sigh, frankly dissapointed in myself for assuming the worst when my letter didn't arrive on time. Dad leaned in and gave me a quick hug before we made it to the classroom. "Remember, whatever happened, I've got your back. But-" I cut him off. "But that doesn't mean you're going easy on me. I know dad, just trust me."

He nodded and slid the classroom door open. "Everyone quiet down," he said in his normal bored-to-death voice. He walked over to his desk and everyone started paying attention and sitting in their correct seats. "We have a new student. Due to a complication with the acceptance forms, he arrived late, but he's just as good as you all and I expect you to make him feel welcomed." A few of my new classmates cheered while others just smiled and waited in anticipation. "Come on in," dad said and looked my way with a smile so soft I would've missed it if I hadn't been looking for it. I walked away from the edge of the door. "Hello," I waved shyly. I heard a series of "awww"s start from the class and they made me flush. I looked back at my dad nervously. "Can I touch your ears?!" A pink Alien girl asked. "H-huh?" I asked, my eyes going slightly wide. "Can I touch your ears please? They look so soft." I smiled lightly and walked over to her. She stood up happily and started rubbing my ears. I closed my eyes in content and smiled. "Guys... they're...so...soft....FLUFFY!!" She said, stars in her eyes. I chuckled slightly, bearing my short fangs. I heard a scoff. "Oh bakubro leave him alone," a red head said when a blind boy stood up. I slightly cocked my head as he walked over to me. I didn't know him so my ears slightly pinned back and it seems like he was expecting that because he stopped when it happened, which made me more confused. My ears flew up in confusion as I cocked my head towards the side. A boy with tape elbows glanced weirdly as the red head boy, and the class was mostly silent. The blond boy took a few more steps forward and suddenly got angry and slapped The alien girls hand away, placing a hand over my ears as he yelled, not knowing I could still hear him. "FOX EARS ARE SENSITIVE RACCOON EYES!" He yelled, and he was right. "YOU'RE HOLDING THEM RIGHT NOW!!" the girl shot back. "THAT'S BECAUSE I'M PROTECTING HIS HEARING YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!" Baku screamed. "HE SAID I COULD!!" "HE WAS BEING NICE YOU RETARD!!"

The yelling was getting a bit to much and my ears slightly started to ache so I gently flinched them, and the boy I know as Baku stopped screaming. "You're so mean Bakugou," the girl whined. So that's his name.

Eventually, I was let go of and I found my seat behind Bakugou and Infront of a green haired boy who smiled at me.

"Psst-" I said in class one time when the class was chattering. Deku looked up from his notebook. "Is Deku your real name?" I asked curiously. "Uhh, no my real names Midoriya Izuku, but everyone calls me Deku," he explained with a sweet smile. "I don't wanna call you Deku," I admitted. "wh..why not?" "It means useless. I don't think you're useless." Midoriya suddenly started crying. "H-hey! I'm sorry i-I didn't mean to-" "No, No it's fine this happened all the time, you can call my Izuku, or Midoriya, I don't mind either one," he said, wiping the waterfall that became his tears.

"Okay, well, nice talking to you again, Izuku, I hope we can be good friends," I smiled.

__________

Present day

_____________

I felt a stare on me and looked up from my paper, only to see his red ruby eyes staring into my own eyes. "Can..can I help you?" I asked nervously.

Over the three months I've been here, Bakugou has grown increasingly clingy towards me. "Let me pet you ears." He said. I leaned forward and let him rub my ears, which he did surprisingly gently. Bakugou was actually a very caring person, especially if he likes you. Which I assume he did. I subconsciously let out a low purring sound and I could tell from the shocked looks in my friends faces, that they didn't know I could do that but Bakugou just kept smiling. I was actually quite rare to see him smile, meaning I wasn't gonna waste an opportunity. I nuzzled into his hand and he slightly gripped my ear harder, warning me to try him. I looked up and...but lightly into the palm of his hand with my k-9 fang. He stifled a groan and covered it off with a cough, the tip of his ears turning bright red. Over the three months, I came to two conclusions: Bakugou and I liked each other more then friends, and Bakugou was a masochist.

He glared at me and Innocently grinned at him. He rolled his eyes and turned back to see Aizawa cocking a brow at us. He knew about our relationship, and it was definitely a shocker for Bakugou to find out who my dad was. Bakugou leaned back in his chair and propped up his feet of his desk, and leaned his head against mine until the end of class.

___________

I purred as Bakugou crawled into bed with me. "Night foxy," he murmured, pulling me into his chest. "Is that just a nickname, or are you calling me sexy," I wondered with a random bite to his collarbone. "Both," he chuckled, legit g out a hiss of pleasure as my fang dug into his flesh. "You keep doing that and I'm taking your walking rights." "What if that's why I'm doing it?" I grinned. "You sly, sly, little fox," he grinned.

I'm so sorryyyy. I already know this was bad but my arms hurt so much and I'm a bit tired even tho I slept all day. I'm so sorry, I sware I'm gonna edit this 😭

Love you tho🖤🖤