New Years

Happy New Years guys!! I never really do anything special on New Years, but ik some of y'all do, so here's a little oneshot for that of y'all that celebrate!

This is everyone × male reader btw

__________

"M/n please wear it~" Mina begged, holding the outfit she wanted me to wear for the party. "Mina, with all do respect, we're going to a New Years party. Not a strip club," I face palmed.

"Oh, c'mon! ...If you don't put it on I'll call Bakugou in here," she threatened. I smirked and sat down, crossing my arms. "Go ahead, he doesn't scare me, Mina, but nice try."

Mina kept begging and begging and I kept refusing and refusing. I was not wearing a dress, not a chance. I already had an outfit picked out, and that's what I was sticking with. However, if Mina keeps begging I am going to shove that dress down her throat.

And no, that's notna threat, that's a promise.

I took the elevator up to my dorm and started stripping of my clothes, putting my dress ones on.

I walked out of my dorm, making sure I had everything before walking into the common room to see everyone dressed up.

Momo had invited all of us kids and our parents over for a party hosted by her family to celebrate New Years and the success the hero community has been having over the L.O.V. attacks as of lately. And while I don't believe the L.O.V. is actually going down that easily, I am happy we've had victories in the past month.

"Are we waiting on Momo or me," I joked, walking into the class crowd. Everyone turned to me and their jaws dropped in awe.

(As they should bestie✨💅)

I was wearing a plain white V neck suit with plain white sweats that cupped at my ankles, and then I finished the look off with silver thick heeled boots, with a simple silver chain around my neck.

"M/n, you look nice," Todoroki complimented. I smiled. "Thanks Todo, you look amazing as well," he smiled slightly and inclined his head. "OI EXTRA!.YOU LOOK FUCKING GOOD!" "Thank you Bakugou, you look great too." The compliments from the class went on and before long, we were all on our way to Momo's house with Momo leading us, talking excitedly about how happy she was that we were coming over.

A couple of my classmates had been over before for a study seccion, so I heard, but I didn't go because I'm in the top 10.

Anyways.

"Once again, welcome to my house guys!" She said, show causing the mansion off.

"YOU CALL THAT A HOUSE?!" Me and a few other shout out in surprise. Sure I lived in a big house but damnnn.

"Okay Momo, I see you, I see you," I smiled, doing the finger gun things, making her blush and look away.

"Anyways, c-come on in," she said as the gates opened.

The closer we got to the house, the more lights and music we heard and saw. We were welcomed inside by the maid and we're immediately escorted to where our families were.

I looked around, trying to spot my father in the crowd. Momo was speaking with her mother and father excitedly while Bakugou and his mom argued, his dad not seen yet. Todoroki was speakig with Allmight and Inko while Todoroki was throwing some serious shade at Endeavor. Everyone was talking with their parents and I couldn't even find my dad.

I sighed, about to give up, before I remembered I hadn't checked the V.I.P. section. Walming over there with soda in hand, I sighed in relief when I saw my dad speaking with a few of his other friends.

My dad looked... intimidating to say the least. He had my color hair and eyes, and s/c skin like me, but he was wearing a matt black and dark black suit, his silver watch gleaming and his tattoos being shown across his forearms. He also had this resting bitch face- you can never tell what he's thinking or when he's or when he's not mad.

His friends didn't look much different.

I walked up and stood at the red ribbon tying off the section. The music was so loud I couldn't tell what they were speaking about and I don't think I want to know anyways.

"Daddy!" I shouted, hoping to get over the music. He and his friends tensed up a bit before he looked over and saw it was me. He smiled slight and walked down the stairs from his table, leaving his friends confused as to who I was and how he knew me.

He gave me a hug. "Hey, M/n, what took you so long," he asked. I shrugged. "Everyone was waiting for Momo, I don't know what she was doing, probably telling her parents we were on the way or something," I shrugged.

"You and your classmates are here for the New Years party," he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, but Momo said they were still settig a few things up so we were brought here," I laughed.

"Who are your friends," I gestured to his table where his friends looked just as curious as I was. "Oh them," he looked over his shoulder. "Friends and members of the Mafia, infact, you shoukd probably meet them," he said with a sigh. "I'd really rather not-" "Ayo D/n! Who's the kid?" One of his friends shouted.

I took this time to inspect his friends. All three were guys, one was blonde, one had black hair, and the other had blue. "C'mon kid, you would've had to meet them eventually." I sighed but nodded, taking a swing of my f/s.

He walked me over and I met his friends who, like my dad, are surprisingly nice. "So, how long have you been going to U.A. M/n," the blonde guys- Ray asked, taking a sip of his whiskey. "Six months," I answered with a smile plastered on my face. Vincent, the black haired male smirked. "So, how do you know D/n, family friends or something?" I chuckled. "More like father and son."

They all seemed shocked.

"He doesn't talk about me much," I laughed. Dad scoffed. "Well sorry, but you can't really throw your family's names out in the streets with a job like mine," he said defensively. "We do," the other three said in unison. "That's because you're stupid," Dad said bluntly. "M/N, THEY'RE READY NOW," Momo yelled over the blasting music, I was surprised I even heard her. "Welp, gotta go daddy, nice metting you guys," I bowed to his friends before giving dad a hug and leaving the V.I.P. area.

I ran over to where Momo and the rest of my friends were.

"Alright, snacks are here, drinks are there, and we have a sleepover area set up to, which is where we're going for the count down." Momo explained.

After awhile, we were all snacking and laughing out asses off as we watched America's Funniest Home Videos. "Americans are stupid," Denki laughed. "Denki shut up you look like that all the time," I countered, causing everyond to laugh.

Suddenly, our channel was interrupted my the count down.

Ever held up their sparkling apple cider and yelled, "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" When the ball dropped, signaling the start of a new year.

That's when I was kissed by....

Happy New Year guys, and sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger, you guys can choose who kisses you lol.