Bakugou Katsuki

It was Christmas season now, and you were a week away from the big day. Humming softly as you climbed up the latter to hang some Garlin and mistletoe, listening to the chatter of your classmates around you. While some of class 1-A had gone home to spend the holidays with their family, quite a bit of the students stayed at the dorms, you being one of them. "I SAID FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou yelled, stomping over and slouching as he sat down on the couch. You looked down at him from the latter and chuckled, smiling as he glanced up at you with his usual glare. "Fuck you looking at, extra?" he huffed. "Is Kirishima still trying to get you to wear the Santa hat," you smiled. "Tch, the dumbass. As if I'd ever be caught wearing something as lame as that!" he scoffed. You frowned playfully. "Aww, we could've matched," you said as you finished decorating the doorway. "Tch, as if I'd want to do something as cringe as that." You shrugged, climbing down from the latter to move it to the next doorway. "What are you still doing here anyways, Bakugou," you asked curiously. "I thought you out of anyone would go home for the holidays." Bakugou rolled his eyes. "The old hags' out of town- to see distant relatives or some shit like that, all that stupid, sappy shit isn't for me, so I'm staying here, which i guess is more tolerable," he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. 

"Awww, I knew you liked us, Bakugou!" Denki grinned. "I'll blast you all to hell!" The blond threatened, sparking his palms. As you watched the scene unfold you couldn't help but smile softly, turning around to finish decorating so the others didn't see the small frown that took its place on your lips. However, that means you didn't see the glance Bakugou sent you, noticing the change in your body language. 

Suddenly, the door swung open, and you yelped as it knocked the latter down. Before you had time to activate your quirk you felt hands enclose around your waist and yank you out of the way of the latter and of the fall that would have servilely hurt. "WAAA!!! Y/N I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" Midoriya yelled, immediately coming over to apologize. "DAMN DEKU, WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING NEXT TIME!" Bakugou, who seemed way closer than he had originally been, yelled.  "Ack! Kacchan I-" "I SAID SHUT IT DAMN NERD!" Looking behind you your eyes went wide when you realized that the one who had helped you was Bakugou. You moved away from his hold and laughed. "It's all good, Midoriya! It was an accident. Thanks for helping me, Bakugou!" You grinned. "Hah? Tch, don't mention it," he grumbled.