Bakugou Katsuki Part 2

That's how I ended up in the kitchen with Bakugou.
___________

We silently cooked a few things, and I saw him staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"So," Bakugou dragged, leaning against the counter. "Is it true? You have a crush on me?" He stared at me. I stared back, my heart beating out of my chest. For the love of Lucifer, I knew this was going to happen but I didn't think it would be this scary!

"Uhhh....you see my friends-" he stopped me, cupping my face. "I don't give a shit about your friends. Is it true or not?" I looked away nervously, and I heard Bakugou sigh, releasing my face. "It is." I blurt out without thinking just as he was about to walk out of the kitchen. He stopped, snapping his head back around to me. "What?" He asked, walking over quickly, taking my wrists in his hands. "What did you say?" He repeated. I let out a low breath. "It is. It is true, I...I do like you." I look away shyly, embarrassed to have admitted it. I felt my chin being tilted upwards and reluctantly looked into Bakugou's crimson red eyes, a light cherry tree pink flush on his cheeks.

"I'm glad, dumbass. You had me worried everything was one-sided." My eyes widened, understanding what he meant. "Y-you...like me too?" I asked, fidgeting with the hem of my hoodie sleeve. My face was tilted upwards again, seeing as I had previously looked down. "Would I do this if I didn't," he asked, leaning down, brushing his lips against mine in a soft manner.

Then our lips connected.

He rapped his arms around my waist, hugging me closer to his build, illegally good-looking body. I draped my arms over his neck and played with the bottom of his hair, making him smile before pulling away.

"Probably not," I laughed nervously. He chuckled, snuggling his head into my neck. "You're mine now, get used to it," he said with a fake growl. I laughed, hugging him back. I could get used to this.

________

Hope you guys enjoyed!!

Comment some requests plz😭