Shoto Todoroki

Title: Candycanes and Family Problems.

Topic: Christmas with Todoroki. Friends to lovers, fluff.
Age:15
Relationship Status: Single to taken.

Quirk: Air Manipulation

It was almost Christmas at the dorms, and I was on the student council, the president actually, meaning I was in charge of the decorations.

Right now, however, I was in charge of my friends. Who kept trying to create party-poppers. I sighed, turning my quirk off and looking at them. "Hatsumi, Shinsou, knock it off, you're not putting those in class 1-A dorms this year, I don't care how much Momoma said he would pay you," I scolded, flipping my h/c hair out of my face. The two pouted and continued making them anyways.

I groaned and stepped outside of the room, the boxes of decorations under my arms as I walked. Some of the boxes were really heavy, and I had to keep stopping to readjust them so they wouldn't fall. But when I turned the corner, one of the boxes slipped and fell to the floor, causing me to trip and drop the others. I groaned as I stood. I sighed in annoyance. My day had started out bad from the start and the rest of the council wasn't making it any easier seeing as they weren't doing as they were assigned. All except Lida and Momo we're not doing their part.

I bent over and picked up a box, bringing to put the things that fell out of it, back in, when suddenly, another pair of hands started helping. I looked up, surprised to see Todoroki from class 1-A. "You look like you're having a rough day," he said, finishing a big box in seconds. I looked down and sighed. "Yeah, it hasn't been the best that's for sure," I said, finishing and closing another box. "So, there's been a change of plans," Todoroki said. I looked up at him, expecting him to continue. He picked up two of the heavy boxes and I reached out for them, only for him to move away. "You're headed to hall C, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, but I'll carry those-" he started moving before I could take them. "No need, I'll carry them for you. They're heavy," he said, looking forward. I nodded and picked up the other two.

"You said there had been a change of plans," I asked. He nodded with a light hum. "I'm staying at the dorms this Christmas, even if my old man is trying to change, I don't think I'm ready to have a....family Christmas just yet," he sighed. I stopped as did he and put the boxes down. "I'm not going home either, you know, with my brother's graduation party,.I doubt my family would really care if I was home for Christmas," I laughed nervously.

Todoroki and I have been friends since middle school, we've always had alot in common. We both have family problems, and we both have secrets we're not yet ready to spread. But even if no one has been there for us, we've been there for each other. Ever since we were 10, we always knew that's how it would stay. Just us. Just us against the world. "Do you," Todoroki started. "Do you want to spend Christmas together still? Even if we aren't at home?" He asked, watching as I activated my quirk and put the decorations up. "I'd love that," I smiled. Then a memory popped into my head. "It'll be like that time we ran away for a week together. When we were 11," I laughed at the memory as Todoroki's lip slightly curled upwards. "I'll never forget that," he lightly chuckled.
"Me either," I said, stopping my quirk again.

"I have two more stops to make, and they're going to take awhile, thanks for keeping my company Todoroki!" I smiled. He always made my gray days so much brighter then he'd ever realize. My heart fluttered at the thought and for a minute I thought something was wrong, but I just brushed it off.

"I'll come, Aizawa sensei dismissed us early," he said. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "But your friends must be waiting for you, Mina said she was throwing a party," I smiled. "I want to spend time with you," he said. I felt my eyes widen slightly and heat rise to my cheeks. "A-alright," I smiled happily. Todoroki helped me off of the latter I had set up.

"Y/n," he said suddenly. I stopped to look at him. "Yes?" I asked. He pointed up. I looked up and my heart skipped a few beats. Mistletoe. "Y/n," he said softly. I looked over at him to see we were much closer then before. He took the boxes from my hands and set them down next to me. Then...he took a step forward. My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at him. He slowly leaned in and his eyes began to close. I did the same thing. He was a little bit chilly, as if he had used his quirk when he hadn't. Just as our lips were about to connect, just as they brushed against each other, we both heard voices rounding the corner. Todoroki's friends voices. 

Deku, Uraraka, Lida, Tsu, and Momo turned and stopped, shell-shocked I bet. Todoroki threw a glare their way, at least, I think he did. "Uhh, is this a bad time...?" Uraraka asked nervously. "Yes." "No!" Todoroki and I looked at each other. "Todoroki-kun...Aizawa sensei wants us at the dorms because Mina is throwing a party." Deku said. He looked at them. "I'm visiting with my-" I stopped him. "No, no! Your friend is throwing a party. You should go," I smiled. He looked at me and sighed, nodding. "Are you sure you can handle the boxes," he asked before leaving, hesitate to hand it to me. I nodded with a smile. "Yup! I can use my quirk now that the boxes aren't so heavy," I smiled. Todoroki nodded and left with his friends, after handing me the box.

I let out a sigh. Did that really almost just happen? Did I imaging that? I let out a shaky breath. Then, a water drop hit me. I looked up and realized something. The mistletoe was made out of ice. Suddenly I remembered how Todoroki seemed a bit cold- litterly. My eyes widened. Did Todoroki make the mistletoe?

__________

Christmas had finally arrived. And it snowed in Japan as if it never had before. The ground was already covered with snow. I let out a breath of air as I entered the school full of chatter.

I slowly took my coat off as I closed the door. I put my jacket in my bag and went to my first class, only to be stopped by Todoroki's hand. "You okay," he asked, a rare smile playing at his lips. I nodded, a shiver running down my spine. "Just cold," I laughed. Suddenly, he shifted sides. I was now facing his fire side as we walked, we pasted class 1-A, where everyone,.even Aizawa sensei looked at us in awe. "Uhh, Todoroki," I said, lightly pulling on his sleeve. He looked at me with a smile that quickly disappeared once he realized we were Infront of his class. He looked at everyone before looking back to me. "I'm walking you to class, don't worry, I won't skip," he said, taking hold of my hand that instantly flooded with warmth. He didn't leave much room for argument as he tugged me along the way. I smiled and let him walk me to class. Once we got there, I was forced to let go of his warm hand that held so much of my warmth. "Have a good day," he said. I nodded. "You too-" I froze as I felt him kiss my cheek. He came back up with another rare smile. "I will." He said, before Turing and walking away.

Todoroki just kissed me. I felt my face heat up as I walked into my classroom and tried not to squeak.

_________

Everyone was at home for the weekend. While I was making my way twords Todoroki's dorm.

I knocked on his door and it was almost immediately opened. Todoroki stood there in a red turtle neck and black sweats. "Hi Todo-" I froze as he captured me into a hug. I grabbed onto him just as quickly though as I realized something may be wrong. "Todo, did something happen with Endeavor?" I asked, softly combing my hands through his hair. He shook his head no. "I missed you," he said quietly. I smiled. "I missed you too."

Todoroki had made us a dinner and movie night for Christmas. Dinner was amazing, as it always is. Now, we were watching Frosty the Snowman.

"Y/n..." I turned around to see Todoroki looking at me as he sucked on a blueberry Candycane. "Ooh, I haven't tried that one before," I said, turning to face him. He looked at the Candycane. "Want a taste," he asked. I nodded with a smile.

I felt my eyes widen as his mouth pressed against mine. He forced his tounge into my mouth and I moaned into the kiss. He pressed our tounges together as he pushed me into the floor. His lips disconnected with a pop! And I looked up into his flushed face. "Y/n I... I'm so sorry. I just...I really like you...like...like-like you. And, I've been trying to give you hints but I've never-" I stopped his useless rambling and pressed my lips against his again. I pulled back, his eyes wide and a blush across his face. "I like-like you too.." I whispered.

Out of all his attempts....a Candycane? How ironic. I chuckled. "I like that Candycane flavor." He smiled. "Me too."