ICEZILLA

So this is kinda an Author's note but not really because I want to tell y'all something halarious.

So like.... Out of context first.

: Icezilla.

So🤣 I was in  geography class with my bff eh_i_dont_know (or Arynn but she goes by Riku-) and we were reading about Antarctica....

Well, as we were doing a worksheet, an idea came to me. So, I turned around in my chair and told Arynn/Riku, "The story gave me a story idea" and she goes "what is it?" And I laugh and say "this boys wakes up in the middle of Antarctica, but he doesn't know how he got there- oh and he's bleeding btw-" "of course he is" she laughed. I nodded with a smile and continued my story in a whisper bc the sub we had was litterly obsessed with silence, like damn.

"But the cold doesn't bother him- in fact, it makes him stronger." And this bitch- 🤣 she smiled at me and said "the cold never bothered him anyways"🤣🤣

I laughed when another idea came to me. "This isn't his actual name- but we're gonna call him Elsa." she laughed like a Libra. (No offense Arynn, ik you're a Aries.) "Anyways- Arynn-boy-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as she started wheezing like a piglet on helium🤣

"Arynn-boy put Elsa down! You cannodaling-twatwaffle." I laughed and the rest of the class litterly yelled at us to shut up but Arynn was still fucking wheezing, making me look like an idiot bc I was laughing so far I had no air in my lungs so no noise was coming out and I looked like a half-smirf bopping my head up and down with my mouth open as I banged my head on the desk🤣 (not like that- ik what y'all thinking, I thought it too. N O)

"Anyways," I said, getting on with the story I had in mind. "Arryn boy and Elsa become rlly good friends, but Arynn-boy is arragant. Fyi, and" she stopped me again and said "Ary-gant" 😭😭😭

Like omg me and my friends are broken bc then I said: "Turns out Arynn-boy was kidnapped by the scientifists bc he also has a super power like Elsa, don't ask what it is bc idk." She laughed and said, mimicking me: "it's my character but idk"

"They run away together" *cough* true love *cough* "bc Arynn-boy had planned to run away and a helicopter was coming to pick him up- but they fall into the Southern Sea bc the cold never bothered him anyway." This is the actual funny part.

"You know that science in Godzilla, when he rises from the water after he got fed the nuke?" She nodded. "Yeh" "that's what happened next. Elsa asended from the water looking like Godzilla-" and then she became a tea kettle and donkey as we just started making jokes about.

"Elsa asended -🤣🤣🤣🤣😭" that what she said. (Not like that-)

Then we came up with "ICEZILLA"....bc you know.

That's basically it but we laughed out asses off and litterly couldn't stop laughing even as we got yelled at 🤣

So like...imagine Elsa but with Godzilla's body or Godzilla's body but sit Elsa's head-🤣

What did y'all think of this out of context....and should I make more of these?