Shoto Todoroki Part 2

Sorry this is late.

Title: Kisses and Possessive.
__________

When I woke up, I was no longer laying on Todoroki, but beside him. I was curled into his chest and his arms were possessively draped across me. Our legs were tangled together and his head rested on top of mine. I breathed out a yawn and rapped my arm around his waist, in attempts to hold him back. I snuggled into his chest and quickly fell back asleep.

When I woke for a second time, we were still in the same position, only Todoroki was awake as well. "Sorry, did I wake you?" I shook my head. "Have to use the bathroom," I mumbled sleepily. Todoroki released me and I stood up, turning the handle of his door and walking out, rubbing my eyes as I walked to the bathroom.

On my way there, I noticed non of the lights were on even though it was sunny outside. I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom.

After I washed my hands, I flushed as I looked in the mirror.

I was wearing a black oversized hoodie that didn't belong to me, and black boxers. That's what I came down in. Omg that's so embarrassing!!

The hoodie I was wearing belonged to Bakugou. He gave it to me at the start of the year at the sports festival. I had won all of my rounds but decided to step down from one of the last winning matches because my sides felt like they were broken.

They were seriously bruised.

I groaned as I pulled the jacket off of me. In all my time training, my body had never hurt this bad. Though I guess I shouldn't have expected to not get hurt when I go against Bakugou.

I pulled my sweaty shirt off and looked in the mirror of one of the brake rooms. "Whoa! Okay that's pretty bad." I whistled. Suddenly the door opened and I flushed, trying to cover my brushed sides. "Nerd," Bakugou nodded. "Bakugou," I nodded back. Bakugou scanned me over and I almost shivered when he glared at my sides. If looks could kill...

He walked over and I stood my ground. He may have best me to nothing but he wasn't a monster, he was just trying to win. He moved my hands and put his own in their place. My body was cold and his hands were warm. His hands traced up and down my sides before he pulled me closer to him, to his chest. He rapped his arms around me and I did the same. "Sorry bout that.." he whispered in a gruff voice. "It's okay, you were just trying to win."

He smiled into my neck and his hands went back to my sides, lightly brushing over the black and purple bruises. "Do you want me to make them feel better," he asked softly, pulling back to look me in the eyes. I stared into his ruby red eyes before nodding shyly. He activated his quirk and his hands warmed up. He trailed his hands up and down my sides, and I sighed softly, leaning into his chest. He laid his head on top of mine as he rubbed up and down. After what felt like hours, he stopped. "Do you feel better," he asked, though his hands didn't leave my waist. "Yeah, thank you-" "Katsuki." ...."huh?" "Call me Katsuki, you earned it," he smiled, kissing the top of my head before moving back and taking something out of his bag that I just realized.

He handed me his hoodie. "Here, your rounds are done and your shirt was sweaty so..." He looked away. "What about you," I asked. He shrugged. "I have another one, don't worry," he smiled. I nodded and took the hoodie from him, but as I went to slip the hoodie on, he stopped me.

He put my arms in place and slipped it over my body, pulling the hood on my head. "Wish me luck?" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Good luck, Katsuki."

I splashed water on my face and dried off.

I smiled at the memory. I walked back upstairs and opened Todoroki's door. "I'm back," I said softly. Todoroki patted the spot in front of him and I laughed, getting into bed with him.

And that's how we stayed for the rest of the day.

On Monday, I decided not to freak out when sensei Aziawa calls my first name instead of my last. It'll be okay. If they don't except me now, then it's clear I'm to good for them!

And that was the attitude I tried to have up until Monday.
______

When I walked into the classroom, I sat in my normal spot. Everyone else flooded the room and all that, but Mineta, who sits beside me, was absent.

Bakugou walked in and everyone went quiet, ready for his morning outburst. But he just looked around, stared at me, and walked over, taking the seat of Mineta. He turned to me and scooted our desks closer together, grabbing a marker and rolling my shorts up.

(I DON'T WANNA WEAR THE UNIFORM!!)

My shorts were already short, but he rolled them up, exposing my thigh, and grabbed an orange marker. "What are you doing Katsuki," I laughed, playing with his hair as he wrote something.

He pulled up and I blushed as I saw he had wrote Katsuki's Property.

"W-why-" he put a finger to my lips and winked as the teacher came in.

He started calling roll and eventually he got to me.

"M/n Todoroki." I blinked. "Did they adopt you or something," he chuckled, clearly noticing the change in last name. "No, but I do plan on marrying him so it fit." Todoroki said nonchalantly as he walked in and apologized for being late. Then Bakugou raised his hand. "No- we are NOT doing this shit tod-" "I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say M/n Bakugou, must have been a typo -" he said.

The two boys glared at each other and I just sat in the middle.

...WTF was that?